What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Plug-in hosts and other software applications discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Regnas
KVRist

275 posts since 28 Aug, 2013

Postby Regnas; Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:56 am Re: The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

I'm wondering what kind of demo Bitwig will have.

Imo FL Studio has the best demo out there, you has full access to the software/features, you are able to export/render your songs to a audio file, you can even save your project, (you just can't open projects saved in the demo with the demo) and open them on the full version... pretty neat, no?

I hope Bitwig make something around those lines...

I don't like 30 days trial or super limited demo.
Ogopogo
KVRian

1494 posts since 1 Oct, 2013

Postby Ogopogo; Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:43 am Re: The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

That is cool, I didn't know about the saving demo projects part. Makes sense since you'll sometimes come up with stuff that you want to save while using a demo and the fact that you have that saved and openable with the full version gives you even more reason to get it.
pdxindy
KVRAF

8946 posts since 2 Feb, 2005, from in the wilds

Postby pdxindy; Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:37 pm Re: The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

daExpert
KVRist

320 posts since 20 Nov, 2005

Postby daExpert; Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:17 pm Re: The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

NOT FUNNY. PERIOD.
lesha
KVRist

421 posts since 17 Feb, 2005, from Serbia

Postby lesha; Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:23 pm Re: The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

daExpert wrote:NOT FUNNY. PERIOD.

It's like they're paid by Ableton to undermine this thread and make Bitwig look silly.
It's easy if you know how
daExpert
KVRist

320 posts since 20 Nov, 2005

Postby daExpert; Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:50 pm Re: The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Bitwig is a serious app for serious muzik makers.
pdxindy
KVRAF

8946 posts since 2 Feb, 2005, from in the wilds

Postby pdxindy; Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:11 pm Re: The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

lesha wrote:

It's like they're paid by Ableton to undermine this thread and make Bitwig look silly.

We're paid by Bitwig to keep the thread going!

hibidy
KVRAF

41969 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:12 pm Re: The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

hibidy
KVRAF

41969 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:13 pm Re: The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

lesha wrote:

They did that all on their own.
5Lives
KVRist

363 posts since 10 Nov, 2005, from New York City

Postby 5Lives; Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:13 pm Re: The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Just watched the old videos again - this thing looks pretty awesome in terms of workflow. I don't see why anybody would buy Ableton Live right now (at least until the 26th when the demo / reviews come out).
Muziksculp
KVRian

972 posts since 23 Sep, 2005

Postby Muziksculp; Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:46 pm Re: The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

justin3am
KVRAF

9312 posts since 7 May, 2006, from Southern California

Postby justin3am; Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:09 pm Re: The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

I was just about to post the same thing. :)
My coworkers, Oscar and Greg will be doing a tour around the US, demoing Bitwig Studio with our Panorama controllers. I'm going to try to make it for the LA demo on March 22.
Suloo
KVRian

1387 posts since 21 Jan, 2008, from The Outer Rim

Postby Suloo; Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:29 pm Re: The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Bitwig Scripts: liine Lemur |Cakewalk A-300 Pro ~~ u-he Patches: Zebra - Nano Source
virtualmark
KVRist

231 posts since 22 Aug, 2011

Postby virtualmark; Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:51 pm Re: The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

daExpert wrote:Bitwig is a serious app for serious muzik makers.

It actually looks like the most powerful DAW out of all of them. Makes things like Pro Tools look like a joke in comparison.
Ogopogo
KVRian

1494 posts since 1 Oct, 2013

Postby Ogopogo; Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:07 am Re: The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

virtualmark wrote:
daExpert wrote:Bitwig is a serious app for serious muzik makers.

It actually looks like the most powerful DAW out of all of them. Makes things like Pro Tools look like a joke in comparison.
PT users will be laughing at that one. It's said a lot these days, but it's really apples and oranges. Bitwig doesn't even have crossfades or comping. Try to record most bands with it and you'll crash and burn.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)