What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Now on sale!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

1771 posts since 24 May, 2008, from London, UK

Postby synaesthesia; Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:05 am Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Now on sale!

Hello again.

Today is the last day you can use the discount code. So if you want to use it, step to it!
KVRian

1052 posts since 6 Aug, 2009

Postby fisherKing; Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:40 am Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Now on sale!

seriously great soundset, thanx for it..!
KVRAF

2764 posts since 13 Jan, 2005, from Deutschland

Postby murnau; Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:48 am Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Now on sale!

no doubt it's excellent stuff but to bad you can't just buy the dark edition alone (since they dont differentiate that much i dont have "any use" for the regular edition).
“Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more” ― Nikola Tesla
KVRAF

Postby synaesthesia; Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:33 am Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Now on sale!

murnau wrote:no doubt it's excellent stuff but to bad you can't just buy the dark edition alone (since they dont differentiate that much i dont have "any use" for the regular edition).

PM me. I'm sure we can sort something out.
KVRAF

Postby synaesthesia; Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:34 am Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Now on sale!

Brand new demo track blending Zebra Serenity and the Dark Edition, courtesy of George Strezov.

http://soundcloud.com/the-unfinished/my ... ge-strezov
KVRAF

7471 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, Texas, USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:11 am Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Now on sale!

Bought Zebra2 this morning! :wheee:

Came across these presets and they're PERFECT for a new project I'm starting! :hyper: Just bought, now downloading!

There goes the rest of my weekend... :help:
KVRAF

Postby synaesthesia; Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:09 am Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Now on sale!

That's very nice to hear. Hope you had fun.
KVRAF

7471 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, Texas, USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:43 am Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Now on sale!

Some excellent work on these sounds.. I found myself triggering some from my QuNeo, then spending the next 5 minutes just grooving and tripping out! :oops:
KVRAF

Postby synaesthesia; Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:36 pm Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Now on sale!

Haha, that's great. That QuNeo looks like something out of 60s Star Trek... very strange.
KVRian

706 posts since 30 Mar, 2012

Postby audientronic; Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:17 pm Re: Zebra Serenity by The Unfinished - Now on sale!

Just signed up for the newsletter...missed it by a few days :( .
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Soundware