Oatmeal skins, patches and presets

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Oatmeal

A little too dark imho but overall looking good.

Thats a very nice skin! Maybe a bit more contrast between text and background but I really like the style.

Love it.

At night, its great. In the daytime, it is a tad too dark maybe.
But I love the general aesthetic and layout changes youre going for.
Oatmeal will never die! :)
ImageImageImageImage

love the upper part :love: , not really a fan of the lower part concept :neutral: (effects ,midi, etc..) , but thanks!

Here's another update, the skin is almost finished, the buttons are allready all placed and parts of the skin made

i did some changes on the tone and contrast of colours in the overal elements before compress the final files into a flattened.png

full resolution: http://s30.postimg.org/hvbqlbjep/Shot.png

Hi all -
Can anyone link me to a download of this synth?
the bicycles for slugs.org seems to be down as well as the links on this first page?

Hi, love the skin you're doing and the color you chose as well :)
maybe just a bit brighter the blu/dark part to make it easier to read and use...
Greetings

seedy wrote:Hi all -
Can anyone link me to a download of this synth?
the bicycles for slugs.org seems to be down as well as the links on this first page?
Glassback wrote: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

38.1 specific bundle containing 33 banks and 16 skins compatible with v38.1, compiled by Burnie. Thankx, Burnie. 8)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImageImage

doh sorry....i thought i was needing the "all in one" for the latest

thanks much!

glokraw wrote:A great instrument getting a fresh look! Look forward
to trying it out. Good excuse to use the Oatmeal randomizer.
Ah man, love it! :D
[Insert Signature Here]

its a pitty that KVR doesnt allow me to attach a 460 kb file to the post
256kb limit

i really dont want to rely on tipical sharing file services as they remove usualy files after a while...

so this link is only temporary and i will try to find other place to alocate the skin more properly
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2ogrho
Last edited by Mr_meee on Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

@Mr_meee - I've sent you a pm.

than you very much 4 the skin!!!

now: a pic of a gui i like that maybe someone who really (have patiente) wanna skin oatmeal can use as inspiration :D , i don´t use that synth cus the gui doenst fit the pc screen but theres something about the colors and simplicity of the gui that i like a lot, would like to see other vsti´s gui´s like that and not so "hardware" alike

Very nice skin, thanks!

Mr_meee wrote:Here's another update, the skin is almost finished, the buttons are allready all placed and parts of the skin made

i did some changes on the tone and contrast of colours in the overal elements before compress the final files into a flattened.png

full resolution: http://s30.postimg.org/hvbqlbjep/Shot.png
Looks good!
Perhaps a bit dark at the bottom, but that's just personal prefs.

I'm getting an error every time I open the plug in Reaper 4.6 with this skin.
Something along the lines of "Placement section with Invalid Action "U_Voices" found."

It steps through 5 variations of this before the gui opens.
Thanks for your hard work!

Return to “Instruments”