New granular synth: The Mangle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Mangle

If I'm correct and remember well the update is from an email. I think... I haven't received anything since and haven't heard about it neither since many weeks. Hope it's still work in progress... Cause it's amazing! Would be a shame to let it go and abandon it.

I'd purchase if it would run on Vista. :(

I'd purchase if it would run on Vista.
It runs on Vista.
I haven't received anything since and haven't heard about it neither since many weeks
Yes, that's the strange part : i sent him several e-mails, and never got any reply :?:

How to request the latest version? Hmm... Is it still 0.7b?

oh no replies from the dev? then imma wait with purchase, dont wanna get a product with no support.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Still 0.7b! Dev is usually pretty responsive. Must be a reason for the silence. Coding away in a dungeon or something.
Stuck in Aperture Laboratories for a 2nd time!

paradiddle wrote:Still 0.7b! Dev is usually pretty responsive. Must be a reason for the silence. Coding away in a dungeon or something.
That's exactly why it is strange. Just hope he's fine and everything is ok.

Strange in deed. He did say, though, that he was freelancing to pay the bills (a plug-in beta for 20 quid doesn't exactly make you rich). So that might ge a factor, as well
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

I also sent an email and haven't had a reply... that was a week ago.
I hope he's ok... the Mangle is a really cool plugin, I just hope that development continues.

I wish it worked in XP ...

thecontrolcentre wrote:I wish it worked in XP ...
I played a bit with it in reaper 32-bit winXP SP3 and didn't encounter any problems.

That's interesting ... the dev said it wouldn't work in XP so I haven't checked it out. On the website it says "requires Windows 7+" ...

It works under XP - I've checked newest version.
SoundCloud * Albums:"Elarchimeriac" "Imnixtimnuor" "Paustiufrutaa"
Join me and other ambient music passionates at AmbientOnline.org

I have a bad feeling about this, not hearing from the dev himself since a long time... Let’s stay positive and hopefully it's just temporary and he'll pop back in the forums with new updates and more Mangle development. Cause this granular synth is simple amazing! Would be a shame to let it go like that....

He does contract coding iirc. The mangle is a side project for him. He'll be back I think. Either way, the mangle is quite usable already, for me anyway... and seems stable.
Eternitysound VST Banks

Return to “Instruments”