FluffyAudio releases MY KEYGLOCK! Sampled Keyboard Glockenspiel for Kontakt

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In the past the Keyboard Glockenspiel has been used by many classical composers. It consists of a glockenspiel operated by a piano keyboard. It has a lovely tone and delicate sound but now it has been almost completely replaced by the celesta. We discovered an old keyboard glockenspiel in a dusty attic. Even if we don’t know the exact date, due to the lack of labels and signatures, this little gem is probably more than a century old.

We deeply sampled this instrument and we also created lots of sound design patches such as pads, soundscapes and hybrid instruments.
The beauty of its untuned harmonics and the delicacy of its sound make it the perfect product to promote ACUMA, a non-profit association which helps poor and marginalized children and families in Italy and Romania.

100% of the revenues will be donated to ACUMA and that’s the reason we choose to keep My KeyGlock’s price so low, to enable everybody to participate in this project.

My KeyGlock features:
  • 520 mb of NCW compressed sample pool
    20 different nki patches
    744 samples
    6 velocity layers
    3x Round Robin
    Powerful Arpeggiator section with Humanize and Swing controls
    Effects Section
    Equalizer, Reverb with 17 custom IRs
    Pads, Soundscapes and FX
    Full Velocity control
Price:
11 Euro / 14.90 $
More info on My KeyGlock product page!

http://soundcloud.com/fluffyaudio/sets/my-keyglock
Paolo Ingraito
Lead programmer at FluffyAudio
www.fluffyaudio.com

Very charming, especially with that somewhat untuned sound of it. Good audio demos, too. And very nice of you to give the revenues away to charity. :tu:

Hi Streifentier
thank you so much for your kind comment! We are getting a very good response for our little instrument and since the non-profit association is very small what we can achieve can have a very great impact on the future of the association :-)
Paolo Ingraito
Lead programmer at FluffyAudio
www.fluffyaudio.com

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”