Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I recently bought NuGen Audio's Visualizer from rpantoja. Smooth transaction and great communication. The only hiccup was NuGen's response time.

I'd definitely buy from him again! :tu:

-n

Sold Recycle 2.2 to KDC2000 . Payment was done quickly and without problems.

Sold Ozone 5 to tplusj

Fast payment thanks

4tune

Bought Halcyon Sky from Phase47
....super quick and smooth transaction :)

Bought iZotope Iris from Crackbaby. Fast transaction. Highly recommended...

Purchased Maschine 2 update from Dmitriy_Dokin

all went smooth. recommended seller :)

I picked up Transient Designer from dsynth27, he was great to do business with. Recommended seller!

Hi Everybody, I just bought Blue Cat Audio's MB-7 Mixer off of DFoisie and Izotope Iris +7 from Taika-Kim

Both transactions were smooth and quick. Both very easy people to deal with, and kudos as well to both companies, which came through quickly with the license transfers!

Sold Presonus studio one 2.6 to svrc and he is a nice guy to sell to :)
Very patient while we waited weeks for the license transfer to happen from Presonus and not a bad word or angry letters received from him :tu:

If i would have anything in the future that he needs i would happily sell to him again :)

I just bought Studio One from D-Fusion and he can do nice kick to developer to speedup license transfer :)
Good job :tu: Good seller :)

Sold to touched1 (Transient Designer) would do business with again. Recommended buyer and great communication!

Bought Softube Tube-Tech from almazmusic . Fast transaction and great communication. Highly recommended!

Sold Softube Tube-Tech to puzdoy. Smooth and fast transaction. Recommended buyer.
Last edited by almazmusic on Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
🇺🇦

Sold Waves Kramer Signature Series to superscan. Smooth transaction, thanks! :D
james

EvilDragon tried to lower the price. Followed by compalining here. Not too happy with that strategy (see his old comment above).

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”