New T-RackS Master EQ 432 NOW AVAILABLE (full GUI pic inside)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
T-RackS CS

Ticket send.
Just goes to show no pc/windows install is alike. I have plenty of other plugins that remember vst locations fine every update. :)

/OT

I'm happy with the Master EQ 432. Seems to help me in area's where i would sometimes "over-eq" using my normal eq.

Well, I can't use the demo. I used it for a day or two but now it doesn't show up as available for trial. I open the custom shop and it shows available for 7 more days, but I can't select it in the T-racks CS shell.
Surfing, skateboarding, Music Making Man and tech fool.
New Album! KnowledgeBass

I had some trouble at first until I remembered that you have to open the CS first and keep the CS open while you're using t-racks, are you making sure to do that? Otherwise, looks like another case for the ticket team at IKMM. Well, new releases can be a bit buggy, what can you do :(

zeep wrote:Ticket send.
I'm happy with the Master EQ 432. Seems to help me in area's where i would sometimes "over-eq" using my normal eq.
That really is the beauty of mastering gear. Much of it is intended to be very, very carefully controlled and subtle. In mixing we're used to big turns of the knobs doing big things to the sound, but a piece of mastering hardware conceived and built for the purpose of mastering - well, as you say, it can reign in some of the "DO IT HARDER!" habits that come up from time to time, hehe. It's nice to see what you can do when the range of your EQ knob goes from +/- 6dB and has a very natural curve with relation to other frequencies. Since we have a sort of psychological aversion to extremes, it seems, that can mean in practice you might (if using it experimentally rather than "I know I need precisely X at precisely Y frequency) be closer to +/-3dB. If you're avoiding the extremes.

It's not the best part about the plugin but it is a pretty nice one, imo. A sort of enforced constraint on heavier lifting, but without losing the efficacy of a power tool.

surferman wrote:Well, I can't use the demo. I used it for a day or two but now it doesn't show up as available for trial. I open the custom shop and it shows available for 7 more days, but I can't select it in the T-racks CS shell.
+1

:?

surferman wrote:Well, I can't use the demo. I used it for a day or two but now it doesn't show up as available for trial. I open the custom shop and it shows available for 7 more days, but I can't select it in the T-racks CS shell.
Have you tried the individual plugin that should be available in your DAW's plugin list? Either way, best to contact support and they'll figure out what is causing trouble for you. Thanks. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/support

The ticket is already in but no reply yet. It is the weekend so I didn't expect a response yet, but sometimes someone on here has figured out a trick that works and shares.
Therefore:
I have found that if custom shop is open when I start the application to use the plugin, then it won't work. But if I close custom shop then let the plugin open the custom shop it will work.
Demoing didn't work that way before.
New Album! KnowledgeBass

Very interesting. Thanks for opening a ticket and comparing notes here does help too, of course.

I'm totally not getting this guys. Whether in the shell or not, my demo is totally loading no prob. Pretty sure I'm going to get this today (I've been really sick so I haven't been playing around with it that much)

Well, I just upgraded to Mavericks. Maybe that is related. going to run utilities and see if that makes a difference. something weird is happening because when Custom shop is running, clicking the "open custom shop to authorize the plugin" button causes a quick show of another app trying to open, then the currently open custom shop comes forward. Something isn't right.
New Album! KnowledgeBass

I hope that any issues have been resolved via support. If not, let me know.

I realize I have only posted the Custom Shop changes video, but not the actual plugin video featuring how it sounds and works :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q64vI09LFa0

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/trmastereq432

Hey Peter...

I bought it and love it. There is a question though which the support did not answer in a satisfactory way, the answer was just to standarized... :scared:

I bought credits at the custom shop and spent them right away for the Master EQ. After payment, the EQ was seemingly put from Demo mode to registered, but:
- I never got an email telling me, where to download the installation file if I wanted to install it again in the future. Probably by re-installing the custom shop? Because my former IK plugs got installed totally different, with challenge /response and a serial. I got the feeling that everything is fine now but that I have nothing at hand after a computer change or such.. :o

sidfrancis wrote:Hey Peter...

I bought it and love it. There is a question though which the support did not answer in a satisfactory way, the answer was just to standarized... :scared:

I bought credits at the custom shop and spent them right away for the Master EQ. After payment, the EQ was seemingly put from Demo mode to registered, but:
- I never got an email telling me, where to download the installation file if I wanted to install it again in the future. Probably by re-installing the custom shop? Because my former IK plugs got installed totally different, with challenge /response and a serial. I got the feeling that everything is fine now but that I have nothing at hand after a computer change or such.. :o
Hi, if you want to install again in the future you go to your IK User Area and download T-RackS Custom Shop. Once you install that you can open Custom Shop and do "Restore My Gear".

Hey Peter..
Thanks for answering. Already thought so.

Hey Peter -- can you respond to the earlier question of when the introductory pricing expires on the EQ 432?

Additionally, have you said (or can you tell us?) whether Custom Shop credits will be able to be used on the upcoming Sampletank 3 -- either for purchasing the upgrade -- or for purchasing additional Sampletank 3 content?

Lastly -- there doesn't seem to be a place on your website where it lists the prices IN CREDITS for T-Racks CS Items. It only lists costs in dollars. By contrast, Amplitube Custom Shop costs are listed in credits -- on your website. May I request a way to see T-Racks prices in credits on a computer that doesn't have T-Racks CS installed?

Oh....and +1 for checkbox options for which T-Racks modules are automatically downloaded. I accept your statement that some people prefer getting them all, but -- why not an OPTION and everyone can have it the way that they want? Personally, I'm with those who find it a big nuisance and intrusion to have things on my system that I don't want.

Thanks, Peter.

Return to “Effects”