New free EQ plugin: BAX-VANDAL

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hm... another Baxandall EQ design.

Severeal Q's here:
1) Will this remain free, or will you change mind again? (it's not listed as "Freebie", and you had a tendency to go haywire in that section from your early days)
2) is this one based upon Nebula or a native plugin? (I read about your other project, which is supposed to be Nebula? This one is listed as plain DLL)
3) are there some further infos about this plugin at some point? Like... manual? Courve plots? 32/64bit, Mac Ports?

A little bit more info would be greatly appreciated.
I think this does your company only good.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:Hm... another Baxandall EQ design.

Severeal Q's here:
1) Will this remain free, or will you change mind again? (it's not listed as "Freebie", and you had a tendency to go haywire in that section from your early days)
2) is this one based upon Nebula or a native plugin? (I read about your other project, which is supposed to be Nebula? This one is listed as plain DLL)
3) are there some further infos about this plugin at some point? Like... manual? Courve plots? 32/64bit, Mac Ports?

A little bit more info would be greatly appreciated.
I think this does your company only good.
1)This is free and it will be free forever.I will sell only one plugin(EZQ).I won't develope any plugin.Just improve this plugin and EZQ.
2)It's native plugin.32Bit only.
3)No manual or any other support.But i will add curve plots.

And why i made this? Actually i love Boostie's Baxter.Really great eq!But i need a little bit smooth character.I have no new UAD plugin.Actually any UAD plugin.Then i think that why i don't make baxandall eq with new topology? And i made.It's free.

you should add volume control! good job it does sound interesting

Thanks for the info, B.A.Tech.

I didn't critisize why you made it (Baxendall EQ's are special on the market). I only commented on the certain lack of information.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:Thanks for the info, B.A.Tech.

I didn't critisize why you made it (Baxendall EQ's are special on the market). I only commented on the certain lack of information.
I know you didn't critisize.Just i told why i made.
wsaidah wrote:you should add volume control! good job it does sound interesting
I will improve this.

Cheers B.A.Tech, Look forwards to giving it a try and I'm sure I will find a spot for it alongside the other baxandall eq I use often. Compy is right there are not many to choose from so it is most welcome

All the best and to all as always :D

Dean

good looking plug hope one day u can do mac ones the interface looks like the dang. bax inspired its nice hardware used it once very smooth eq ~!

Oh-oh... if I were you I'd hurry up and change that name asap, unless you're in the position to defend a lawsuit from the folks at Magix... ;)
Sascha Eversmeier
drummer of The Board
software dev in the studio-speaker biz | former plugin creator [u-he, samplitude & digitalfishphones]

sascha wrote:
Oh-oh... if I were you I'd hurry up and change that name asap, unless you're in the position to defend a lawsuit from the folks at Magix... ;)
Hmmmm... I don't think so :pray:
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

crimsonwarlock wrote: Hmmmm... I don't think so :pray:
You don't know them. I do.
I'm just saying...
Sascha Eversmeier
drummer of The Board
software dev in the studio-speaker biz | former plugin creator [u-he, samplitude & digitalfishphones]

sascha wrote:
crimsonwarlock wrote: Hmmmm... I don't think so :pray:
You don't know them. I do.
I'm just saying...
Indeed I don't know them, but I do know a little something about protecting product names.For one thing, if the product is not in any way competing (and in this case it clearly isn't), it is pretty much impossible to enforce ownership. Besides that, it is also close to impossible to register (and therefor protect) product names that are a single common word (like Vandal) at least here in Europe.

But ianal :shrug:
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

Return to “Effects”