What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

WTF?! iLok transfer license only CREDIT CARD!!!! sucks a**

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF
 
2630 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Postby Caine123; Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:14 pm Re: WTF?! iLok transfer license only CREDIT CARD!!!! sucks a**

Neon Breath wrote:Nice generic whinning ilok thread... Again.


yeah, im thankful for your help etc. but being naive and just dont care doesnt work too, if you dont like the topic then just dont post. if a service could be better why not do it or make some offer? it's this mentality like yours why crap companies wont rethink cause people like you just eat and dont care as they are not effected. empathy is sadly going down on our world.
KVRAF
 
5553 posts since 8 Oct, 2007, from an inharmonious society

Postby mcnoone; Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:46 pm Re: WTF?! iLok transfer license only CREDIT CARD!!!! sucks a**

Caine123 wrote:yeah, im thankful for your help etc

Try opening a bank account that gives you a bank debit card that has a visa/mastercard logo on it, then use that.
Problem solved.
KVRAF
 
1755 posts since 15 Sep, 2010
 

Postby Neon Breath; Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:25 pm Re: WTF?! iLok transfer license only CREDIT CARD!!!! sucks a**

Caine123 wrote:
Neon Breath wrote:Nice generic whinning ilok thread... Again.


yeah, im thankful for your help etc. but being naive and just dont care doesnt work too, if you dont like the topic then just dont post. if a service could be better why not do it or make some offer? it's this mentality like yours why crap companies wont rethink cause people like you just eat and dont care as they are not effected. empathy is sadly going down on our world.


Well if you're not ready to deal with some answers and different opinions than yours, then don't start a public thread :lol:
__________________________________________________
http://soundcloud.com/red-fog
http://soundcloud.com/sleeping-on-lotus-ashes
http://landofthedrones.blogspot.ca
__________________________________________________
KVRian
 
769 posts since 8 Jan, 2012

Postby ChiTown24; Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:22 pm Re: WTF?! iLok transfer license only CREDIT CARD!!!! sucks a**

Caine123 wrote:empathy is sadly going down on our world.


on the bright side, it's not going down as fast as personal accountability. which seems to be nil in this thread at least. I think you'll find other people will empathise/sympathise more readily in the future when you acknowledge & accept your own accountability in the problems you experience.
KVRist
 
33 posts since 22 Aug, 2013

Postby kinwie; Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:41 pm Re: WTF?! iLok transfer license only CREDIT CARD!!!! sucks a**

i have bad experience with ilok!

when it broken, it will slow down your works.
but well, no other option for me, without it my PT won't launch...damnnn :))
KVRAF
 
13561 posts since 23 Jun, 2010, from north of London ON
 

Postby trimph1; Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:01 am Re: WTF?! iLok transfer license only CREDIT CARD!!!! sucks a**

ChiTown24 wrote:
Caine123 wrote:empathy is sadly going down on our world.


on the bright side, it's not going down as fast as personal accountability. which seems to be nil in this thread at least. I think you'll find other people will empathise/sympathise more readily in the future when you acknowledge & accept your own accountability in the problems you experience.


Is called responsibility....I know, bad word.... :dog: :)
Barry
The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran
http://www.ambientonline.org/
User avatar
Rad Grandad
 
24584 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.
    

Postby Hink; Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:12 am Re: WTF?! iLok transfer license only CREDIT CARD!!!! sucks a**

mcnoone wrote:
Caine123 wrote:yeah, im thankful for your help etc

Try opening a bank account that gives you a bank debit card that has a visa/mastercard logo on it, then use that.
Problem solved.

+2 (one for each time you posted it :hihi: )
As long as you hate, there will be people to hate
-George Harrison
KVRAF
 
10986 posts since 18 Oct, 2003, from Berlin, Germany
 

Postby Compyfox; Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:48 am Re: WTF?! iLok transfer license only CREDIT CARD!!!! sucks a**

I won't touch the OP's personal "special case" with iLok, but I know for a fact that it originated with me (since he bought his first iLok key from me) - and his hate towards a lot of companies (especially iLok related) has continued since then. It's also not uncommon for the OP to start a thread, ask for help and then vanish into thin air.



Tell you what, Caine123...

Take a look at the service "mywirecard", which offers two types of Prepaid credit cards. Take note of the fine prints, and the costs involved. You can even "charge" these cards at every other gas station. The Master Card might be up your alley price/deal wise.

Though, I understand the pessimism towards credit card systems. Especially if you already struggle with the SCHUFA.


Then again, I don't understand the hate yet again towards iLok. You use and enjoy software that uses that kind of CP (where you have, funny enough, no issues!), you do impulse purchases rather than trying a demo first. And if something is not working to your expectations, it's always the fault of the developer.

You probably know this saying:
"Wie es in den Wald hineinschallt, ..."
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic