Prodyon SHORTNOISE for Kontakt

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think I give it another weekend and then check my account. I hope that the server storming is over by then.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

O.K. The site is down. I am hoping that this is a good sign and that a more reliable system is being setup in it's place.

Servers still seem to be down.

paulbreeze wrote:MD5 checksums :

Code: Select all

932a147f803b3bf0784767fef9e28fb6  Prodyon_SHORTNOISE_v1.1.part1.rar
3d2c020f37be601688fe75bfb1730ae3  Prodyon_SHORTNOISE_v1.1.part2.rar
1375a81470d26dfd04c2f3d1700a8ca9  Prodyon_SHORTNOISE_v1.1.part3.rar
21dec800c12f30db22ec1ed277c3e8f9  Prodyon_SHORTNOISE_v1.1.part4.rar
file sizes :

Code: Select all

1,048,576,000 Prodyon_SHORTNOISE_v1.1.part1.rar
1,048,576,000 Prodyon_SHORTNOISE_v1.1.part2.rar
1,048,576,000 Prodyon_SHORTNOISE_v1.1.part3.rar
  656,464,573 Prodyon_SHORTNOISE_v1.1.part4.rar
Thanks, Paulbreeze!

Sorry for the trouble everyone, the rush was too heavy yesterday i guess, i wasn´t expecting such a run.

The server should be ready again. Normally it should also support download-managers. Has anyone gotten their downloads now?

Again, sorry for the inconvenience. :oops:

I've wasted about 4GB as my downloads have failed a number of times now :(

I am using DownloadThemAll, but it doesn't seem to resume when it fails.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Sorry to hear this! I apologize.
I will setup a mirror server today and send out links again, then (as soon as it is ready).

downloadspeed of 90KB/s but at least seems constant! :)
you should really consider to split such huge archives.
thanx for the effort!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Any way to get this and all your previous products mate?
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

FYI Dennis download issues here, no resuming, drops the DL & currently offline. I'll give it a few days to get over the humps ... good luck!

Thanks for letting me know. Again, i can only apologize - wasn´t expecting THIS amount of orders.
Currently looking for a temporary mirror or something like that until the "new" server will be available (which will be like tuesday/wednesday hopefully).

@HunterKiller: Sure, please drop me a PM or e-mail me, thank you! :)

Any chance of that happening during the weekend? I was hoping to be able to play with it soon. :(

Good luck with the efforts!

Hello,
Any news about the pfl owners?

Cheers
David

Totolitoto wrote:Hello,
Any news about the pfl owners?

Cheers
David
There's good news! We get it when it's ready too. :D
If you can scan your inbox and find the order email with the link you should be good to go. If the link is broke just email Dennis.
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

The download links for Plugin-For-Life owners/customers will follow today when everything runs as expected. I´m in the process of setting up mirrors. Expect e-mails with alternative download links today.

Sorry for the delay!

EDIT: As a compensation, the pre-order offer will last for one more day! (Since my server is sometimes not even reachable at all... *argh*)

Wow, finally, touchdown!

Had to put the download on during the night.

Have now fired up the instrument in Kontakt, and got it running :)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”