Prodyon SHORTNOISE for Kontakt

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Numanoid wrote:Wow, finally, touchdown!

Had to put the download on during the night.

Have now fired up the instrument in Kontakt, and got it running :)

Glad to hear that! :)

I´m stil uploading but am close to finish. When everything works as expected then there will be three mirrors to choose from. Hopefully everyone will be then able to download it fast and easy.

Thanks!

:( for me it's nothing for the moment !! i have to wait more time
! :cry:

Will the RARs still be packed the same way, for those of us that already managed to download some but not all of them?

Thanks.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Now when i click on the links sent by mail i just can get this /

""Sorry, we can´t find what you´re looking for :-(

You will be redirected to the main page. ""

:o

Tubular Tos wrote:Now when i click on the links sent by mail i just can get this /

""Sorry, we can´t find what you´re looking for :-(

You will be redirected to the main page. ""

:o
didn't you received the last email?

he currently setting up mirrors and should be ready within the next hours and when he's ready we will receive download links via e-mail.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

:? No , didn't received any new mails with mirror links !

Tubular Tos wrote::? No , didn't received any new mails with mirror links !
No, there's no mirror links yet. Dennis simply warned users that he's finishing to set up mirrors, and then he'll send us all the new links.

:) ok so we just have to wait more ! :wink:

Tubular Tos wrote: :) ok so we just have to wait more ! :wink:
Yep, and cross our fingers, hoping for the best. :D

My download went fine straight away with a chrome download manager extension...

A question: When I converted the set to ncw, I noticed quite a bit samples weren't converted and are, apparently, not part of any nki. Is that normal behavior?
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

The email said new links will be sent within the next hours and that email was received 15 hrs ago...

Now Denis has posted on here that the links should be up tuesday/wednesday hopefully.

So how long are we really going to have to wait?
Last edited by Ben H on Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Patience. Setting up these things takes time. Not only does he have to arrange space and bandwidth (and believe me, they are not free), he then also has to upload all 6GB, and most connections have an upload rate that is significantly below the download rate. So it can easily take a day to upload alone.

Then don't send an email out saying links will be back up within the next hours... pretty simple :shrug:
Last edited by Ben H on Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Denis will come good, just taking a little longer than he had originally planned.

I´m close to finish with upload!

To be safe, i´ve set up two more mirros, making a total of four mirrors.
Unfortunately uploading takes a while. (Around 1-2 hours per mirror, sometimes more)

Thanks again for your understanding and patience.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”