One-Synth-Challenge 60: Any One Synth - Submissions, Voting & Results

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Voted.

Personally I struggled with the new voting system, but maybe that was due to so many good entries - very difficult to decide between them! Well done to everyone who entered.

Voted!

I enjoyed listening to all the tracks but can't say I enjoyed voting. With the previous voting system I could vote in one go and concentrate on a song pr vote after listening to the song from start to finish, whereas this new system made it difficult because you are forced to compare, listen, reorder, while trying to remember whole songs by listening to fragments etc. This would probably work for 10 or maybe max 20 songs, but for this many it's just a pain and takes way too long and doesn't feel right.

The voting page itself is slick though, kudos for that :tu: And some great tracks this month too!

jasinski wrote:Phew. Voting. Done.

A lot of strong entries. Probably not my most accurate ranking thins month but I'm done bumping tracks up and down...
I agree. The technical side with sliding is awesome, the ranking is hard. I feel like I haven't been able to give every track the praise it deserves.

Ca. 7 hours to go before voting deadline.

VOTED!

Congrats all on an amazing bunch of entries. I know I will review my vote and hate or regret some of the decisions but it's like this...

....Everyday I'm Shuffl'n :hihi:

I think the voting system was strong but I agree it seems brutal to have to rank them rather than just award a score. I do have faith in statistical averages tho so bring on the bell-curve.

Good luck all, you deserve it :tu:

Voted...Finally..

Have to say I did not enjoy the stacking system at all, it works really well, but you know what I mean I guess... Tried to check every once in a while which track ended up where, but then I listened to a few tracks surrounding the one I just scored and thought, that can't be right....
So I finally gave up fiddling, this will have to do. Though I have to admit, for a while I was not feeling like finishing my vote at all, when for example track 40 isn't really all that much worse then number 15.....

Make sure you guys put yourself at the bottom (we'll have this automatic in the future), per the rules.

Also voted. Great works of art this month, and obviously a LOT of effort put into them.
Last edited by bjporter on Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nevermind, I'll just automatically put you at the bottom if you forget to do it. So the cheeky people who put themselves at the top might be in for a surprise :hihi:
Last edited by bjporter on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

3 Hours left to vote.

Voted :phones:

Voting Closed, will announce results today :phones:

bjporter wrote:So the cheeky people who put themselves at the top might be in for a surprise :hihi:
Oh, no!!! Not even if I really really really think I deserve it? :cry:

bjporter wrote:So the cheeky people who put themselves at the top might be in for a surprise :hihi:
:D

bjporter wrote:Nevermind, I'll just automatically put you at the bottom if you forget to do it. So the cheeky people who put themselves at the top might be in for a surprise :hihi:
some ppl are so vain lol

e@rs wrote:
Oh, no!!! Not even if I really really really think I deserve it? :cry:
Don't we all deserve it? I mean we're all equally good in every because in the end it's....

I can't do it. My sarcasm died. :D
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Return to “Instruments”