What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Voice changer VSTi?

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Gucky
KVRAF
 
1572 posts since 26 Sep, 2004

Postby Gucky; Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:56 am Voice changer VSTi?

I am looking for a good voice change plug.
I know rovee and I like it a lot.
But are there other plugs that can voice change?
VariKusBrainZ
KVRAF
 
3622 posts since 16 Dec, 2002, from over there

Postby VariKusBrainZ; Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:20 am Re: Voice changer VSTi?

Search for ptich shifters, vocoders and convolvers.
User avatar
whyterabbyt
Beware the Quoth
 
21400 posts since 3 Sep, 2001, from R'lyeh Oceanic Amusement Park and Funfair

Postby whyterabbyt; Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:05 am Re: Voice changer VSTi?

More expensive, but there's Antares Throat and Mutator, and IRCAM Trax. Spectrumworx might be useable to some extent as well.
To laymen, software development is something akin to wizardry. Neither time, nor effort are involved. If software is missing features they want, or has bugs, it is solely because someone has been too lazy to wave their magic wand.
User avatar
U-o
KVRian
 
648 posts since 16 Nov, 2011

Postby U-o; Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:49 am Re: Voice changer VSTi?

whyterabbyt wrote:More expensive, but there's Antares Throat and Mutator, and IRCAM Trax. Spectrumworx might be useable to some extent as well.


Throat and Mutator are great but AFAIK iLok only.
FL Studio Producer Edition
+ ErsDrums, Harmless, Harmor, ZebraCM
+ FL Studio Native Plugin Effects, A1 Stereo Control, Glitch, Limiter No6, Luftikus, Slick EQ
User avatar
whyterabbyt
Beware the Quoth
 
21400 posts since 3 Sep, 2001, from R'lyeh Oceanic Amusement Park and Funfair

Postby whyterabbyt; Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:16 am Re: Voice changer VSTi?

U-o wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:More expensive, but there's Antares Throat and Mutator, and IRCAM Trax. Spectrumworx might be useable to some extent as well.


Throat and Mutator are great but AFAIK iLok only.


The OP just asks what was available. :shrug:
To laymen, software development is something akin to wizardry. Neither time, nor effort are involved. If software is missing features they want, or has bugs, it is solely because someone has been too lazy to wave their magic wand.
geroyannis
KVRAF
 
2071 posts since 1 Apr, 2004, from Athens, Greece

Postby geroyannis; Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:44 am Re: Voice changer VSTi?

User avatar
U-o
KVRian
 
648 posts since 16 Nov, 2011

Postby U-o; Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:07 am Re: Voice changer VSTi?

whyterabbyt wrote:
U-o wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:More expensive, but there's Antares Throat and Mutator, and IRCAM Trax. Spectrumworx might be useable to some extent as well.


Throat and Mutator are great but AFAIK iLok only.


The OP just asks what was available. :shrug:



I know. They are great, but I hate iLok, nothing more, nothing less. Just my opinion.
FL Studio Producer Edition
+ ErsDrums, Harmless, Harmor, ZebraCM
+ FL Studio Native Plugin Effects, A1 Stereo Control, Glitch, Limiter No6, Luftikus, Slick EQ
enroe
KVRist
 
475 posts since 18 Mar, 2008, from germany

Postby enroe; Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:45 pm Re: Voice changer VSTi?

Very new and very good is this. :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs and weird stuff: enroe.de

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects