What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Free Eq plugin from B.A.Tech. before open store for you! TONE OF NIGHT!

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

AudioGuy720
KVRist
 
433 posts since 15 Jan, 2009

Postby AudioGuy720; Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:27 pm

There's a lot that goes into a name and people's perception of some one or some thing. Read the book Freakonomics, it's got a lot of good info on this.

My problem with BS Audio Tech is the pace of plugins being released. It honestly makes me not want to even try them, as strange as that may sound it's the truth.

I finally demoed the API emu the other day. It's actually decent stuff. Not as good as Waves but close, especially on the low end. But I haven't tried the other plugins because I'm overwhelmed, I think. Like a restaurant that has a 50 page menu or a plugin with 100+ controls.

1 plugin a month or every 45 days would be better. :-) Look at DDMF's business model. Or Apple, for that matter. They have tons and tons of ideas but releasing too many products at once would oversaturate their own products.
Monkage
Banned

Postby Monkage; Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:29 pm

B.A.Tech. wrote:BTW you can import everything about C++ into SM


now that is utter bullshit, again from the things you say and your lack of knowledge of SM one has to assume you can put these plugins out rapidly because you are just using osm from the SM forum.

SMs code module is not like c++ it is closer to c but is not c and can not import either of those languages, you ask if anybody knows the differences between c++ and SM and yes some of us do and we know exactly why SM is useless for certain things. Do you ?
Compyfox
KVRAF
 
11356 posts since 18 Oct, 2003, from Berlin, Germany

Postby Compyfox; Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:48 pm

bm1000 wrote:But anyways, thanks to B.A.Tech for the free plugs.


Technically, they are not free as soon as the shop opens. So you're doing a mass-demo at the moment.



B.A.Tech. wrote:>snip< yadda yadda >snip<
EVERY GOOD THINGS ARE NOT HARD TO MAKE!


I'm dropping it at this point onwards. Actually you're a "god" among the programmers that's even surpassing the likes of Sascha Eversmeyer and Herbert Goldberg. I seriously take off my hat to that.


Since every good thing is so easy to port, well... then I expect ton of accurate and outstanding creations by every "starter" user of SM by next week.


I'm taking my coat. Have a good one.
Good luck.
B.A.Tech.
KVRian
 
562 posts since 20 Jun, 2012

Postby B.A.Tech.; Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:29 am

Monkage wrote:
B.A.Tech. wrote:BTW you can import everything about C++ into SM


now that is utter bullshit, again from the things you say and your lack of knowledge of SM one has to assume you can put these plugins out rapidly because you are just using osm from the SM forum.

SMs code module is not like c++ it is closer to c but is not c and can not import either of those languages, you ask if anybody knows the differences between c++ and SM and yes some of us do and we know exactly why SM is useless for certain things. Do you ?


Hey did you read what i write? I said you can import everything about C in to SM.I didn't say C++ and SM 1:1! You have to convert your C codes to SM type code.And did you with me when i made plugins? Did you see that i just use osm from SM forum?

GUYS! Come on! If i didn't say that i made my plugins with SM,you never know what i use..I'm not cheating you..I'm just telling truth! Why are you angry?

Come on! If you don't like my plugins,go away from my threads.You don't have to read my threads.

ENOUGH!!!
beingmf
KVRist
 
52 posts since 12 Sep, 2007

Postby beingmf; Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:22 am

Well thought out plugin, I really like it a lot! Thanks - good luck with your shop!
Chrisma
KVRist
 
292 posts since 23 Aug, 2004, from US

Postby Chrisma; Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:23 pm

Still liking that 160db. When will your store be ready?
frankjcc2003
KVRist
 
55 posts since 22 Aug, 2004

Postby frankjcc2003; Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:33 pm

How do I see comments like, you keep spamming us with this stuff, and you got new releases every other day, and someone thought they were free and...

Where is the download for demo and the translation to English?
friedMIke
KVRist
 
41 posts since 23 May, 2003

Postby friedMIke; Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:54 pm

UPDATED!!!
audiovet
 

Postby audiovet; Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:39 pm

DELETED
beingmf
KVRist
 
52 posts since 12 Sep, 2007

Postby beingmf; Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:47 am

Hm, the plugin doesn't store settings in Reaper. Any clue about this?
target
KVRer
 
7 posts since 16 Mar, 2014

Postby target; Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:28 am Re: Free Eq plugin from B.A.Tech. before open store for you! TONE OF NIGHT!

Hmmm...

Is this plugin still available?
B.A.Tech.
KVRian
 
562 posts since 20 Jun, 2012

Postby B.A.Tech.; Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:34 am Re: Free Eq plugin from B.A.Tech. before open store for you! TONE OF NIGHT!

No.

It's my new website.And only 2 plugins.One free.I won't develope any plugin.Only EZQ & BAX-VANDAL.

http://analogobsession.wordpress.com/
target
KVRer
 
7 posts since 16 Mar, 2014

Postby target; Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:02 pm Re: Free Eq plugin from B.A.Tech. before open store for you! TONE OF NIGHT!

Oh, i see. Well thanks anyway. There is some good stuff there.
User avatar
Turello
KVRAF
 
2378 posts since 6 Jul, 2012, from Sick-cily

Postby Turello; Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:09 pm Re: Free Eq plugin from B.A.Tech. before open store for you! TONE OF NIGHT!

@B.A Tech.: only 2 things:
1 (reproach): your plugins are not bad but you should put some starting presets, it would have increased the value, at least for those like me who are unruly, and we are many many many ...
2 (cum laude): do not worry about too much of destructive criticism and continues to do \ work on what you believe in and that (I assume) you love to do ... (but include some presets to start!)

Cheers! ;-)
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects