Free Eq plugin from B.A.Tech. before open store for you! TONE OF NIGHT!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There's a lot that goes into a name and people's perception of some one or some thing. Read the book Freakonomics, it's got a lot of good info on this.

My problem with BS Audio Tech is the pace of plugins being released. It honestly makes me not want to even try them, as strange as that may sound it's the truth.

I finally demoed the API emu the other day. It's actually decent stuff. Not as good as Waves but close, especially on the low end. But I haven't tried the other plugins because I'm overwhelmed, I think. Like a restaurant that has a 50 page menu or a plugin with 100+ controls.

1 plugin a month or every 45 days would be better. :-) Look at DDMF's business model. Or Apple, for that matter. They have tons and tons of ideas but releasing too many products at once would oversaturate their own products.

B.A.Tech. wrote:BTW you can import everything about C++ into SM
now that is utter bullshit, again from the things you say and your lack of knowledge of SM one has to assume you can put these plugins out rapidly because you are just using osm from the SM forum.

SMs code module is not like c++ it is closer to c but is not c and can not import either of those languages, you ask if anybody knows the differences between c++ and SM and yes some of us do and we know exactly why SM is useless for certain things. Do you ?

bm1000 wrote:But anyways, thanks to B.A.Tech for the free plugs.
Technically, they are not free as soon as the shop opens. So you're doing a mass-demo at the moment.

B.A.Tech. wrote:>snip< yadda yadda >snip<
EVERY GOOD THINGS ARE NOT HARD TO MAKE!
I'm dropping it at this point onwards. Actually you're a "god" among the programmers that's even surpassing the likes of Sascha Eversmeyer and Herbert Goldberg. I seriously take off my hat to that.

Since every good thing is so easy to port, well... then I expect ton of accurate and outstanding creations by every "starter" user of SM by next week.

I'm taking my coat. Have a good one.
Good luck.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Monkage wrote:
B.A.Tech. wrote:BTW you can import everything about C++ into SM
now that is utter bullshit, again from the things you say and your lack of knowledge of SM one has to assume you can put these plugins out rapidly because you are just using osm from the SM forum.

SMs code module is not like c++ it is closer to c but is not c and can not import either of those languages, you ask if anybody knows the differences between c++ and SM and yes some of us do and we know exactly why SM is useless for certain things. Do you ?
Hey did you read what i write? I said you can import everything about C in to SM.I didn't say C++ and SM 1:1! You have to convert your C codes to SM type code.And did you with me when i made plugins? Did you see that i just use osm from SM forum?

GUYS! Come on! If i didn't say that i made my plugins with SM,you never know what i use..I'm not cheating you..I'm just telling truth! Why are you angry?

Come on! If you don't like my plugins,go away from my threads.You don't have to read my threads.

ENOUGH!!!

Well thought out plugin, I really like it a lot! Thanks - good luck with your shop!

Still liking that 160db. When will your store be ready?

How do I see comments like, you keep spamming us with this stuff, and you got new releases every other day, and someone thought they were free and...

Where is the download for demo and the translation to English?

UPDATED!!!

DELETED

Hm, the plugin doesn't store settings in Reaper. Any clue about this?

Hmmm...

Is this plugin still available?

No.

It's my new website.And only 2 plugins.One free.I won't develope any plugin.Only EZQ & BAX-VANDAL.

http://analogobsession.wordpress.com/

Oh, i see. Well thanks anyway. There is some good stuff there.

@B.A Tech.: only 2 things:
1 (reproach): your plugins are not bad but you should put some starting presets, it would have increased the value, at least for those like me who are unruly, and we are many many many ...
2 (cum laude): do not worry about too much of destructive criticism and continues to do \ work on what you believe in and that (I assume) you love to do ... (but include some presets to start!)

Cheers! ;-)

Return to “Effects”