What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

One-Synth-Challenge 60: Any One Synth - Submissions, Voting & Results

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

ontrackp
KVRist

167 posts since 13 Jan, 2013, from United States

Postby ontrackp; Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:06 am Re: One-Synth-Challenge 60: Any One Synth - Submissions & Voting

Congratulations to the winners!
bjporter
KVRian

1193 posts since 18 Dec, 2010, from North America

Postby bjporter; Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:10 am Re: One-Synth-Challenge 60: Any One Synth - Submissions & Voting

What a coincidence - I was wearing my sparkling zebra (not U-he but a cartoon zebra) T-shirt for the past few days. Just realized.
jasinski
KVRist

317 posts since 19 Oct, 2003, from Seattle

Postby jasinski; Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:42 am Re: One-Synth-Challenge 60: Any One Synth - Submissions & Voting

A well deserved first place Bzur. That piece was a masterful composition. Really amazing.
Eauson
KVRist

152 posts since 8 Jan, 2013, from morf

Postby Eauson; Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:07 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 60: Any One Synth - Submissions & Voting

Congrats to all competitors :-)
V'ger
KVRAF

3911 posts since 15 Dec, 2009

Postby V'ger; Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:16 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 60: Any One Synth - Submissions & Voting

Grats to the winners, some awesome tracks :clap: :party:
Zebra too, obviously the synth of choice for the masters.

bjporter wrote:What a coincidence - I was wearing my sparkling zebra (not U-he but a cartoon zebra) T-shirt for the past few days. Just realized.

:hihi:
J.Ruegg
KVRist

64 posts since 16 Mar, 2013, from Cusco - Perú

Postby J.Ruegg; Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:58 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 60: Any One Synth - Submissions & Voting

Congratulations to the winners! :clap:
dwsel
KVRist

165 posts since 12 Nov, 2009

Postby dwsel; Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:07 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 60: Any One Synth - Submissions & Voting

Gratz all :clap: :party:
Zebra has ruled the top of the list :D
ThePresent
KVRist

107 posts since 17 Dec, 2013, from The Netherlands

Postby ThePresent; Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:21 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 60: Any One Synth - Submissions & Voting

:tu: Congrats guys, and great variety of styles
Entangled Noise
KVRer

9 posts since 26 May, 2013

Postby Entangled Noise; Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:24 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 60: Any One Synth - Submissions & Voting

besh wrote:shit, why did I not vote. Entangled Noise defintily didn't deserve last place!
But anyway congrats to the winners. :clap:

Thanks, but I don't mind.
z.prime
KVRian

586 posts since 28 Sep, 2011

Postby z.prime; Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:28 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 60: Any One Synth - Submissions & Voting

Yeah, congrats bzur, Jasinski and everyone... you guys make some awesome music. I was sorta flabbergasted by your 10 damn minute entry, bzur... but as always, it was top notch. A well deserved win!

And Jasinsi's presets... oh my...

And yes, Zebra is an awesome synth. No surprise it almost swept the top 5, honestly... A little tricky to get certain stuff, but u-he is a masterful synthesizer nut that has made so many lovely sounds possible with it! :)

And thank you all for voting me into 3rd place on this seemingly historic OSC.

Side note: as always, anyone who wants constructive criticism, feel free to PM me.

And completely shameless plug: I uploaded the 2nd project I was working on for this OSC to soundcloud, if you care to hear the progressive trancy side of Zebra 2.
Doc Jon
KVRist

399 posts since 19 Feb, 2011

Postby Doc Jon; Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:37 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 60: Any One Synth - Submissions & Voting

Well done bzur and all the other winners, truly epic OSC!!
jasinski
KVRist

317 posts since 19 Oct, 2003, from Seattle

Postby jasinski; Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:01 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 60: Any One Synth - Submissions & Voting

Congrats to you to Z.prime and all the other top tracks- it was really hard to rank them as I enjoy many of them equally!

In case anyone cares or didn't see the previous post, I was asked to share my Live project for this competition. Here it is. You just need to have Zebra 2 and Live 9. (Everything is native except for Zebra).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/163 ... roject.zip
bjporter
KVRian

1193 posts since 18 Dec, 2010, from North America

Postby bjporter; Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:02 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 60: Any One Synth - Submissions & Voting

jasinski wrote:Congrats to you to Z.prime and all the other top tracks- it was really hard to rank them as I enjoy many of them equally!

In case anyone cares or didn't see the previous post, I was asked to share my Live project for this competition. Here it is. You just need to have Zebra 2 and Live 9. (Everything is native except for Zebra).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/163 ... roject.zip

:tu:
H-man
KVRist

208 posts since 26 Dec, 2007, from Australia

Postby H-man; Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:42 pm Re: One-Synth-Challenge 60: Any One Synth - Submissions & Voting

Congratulations Bzur, Jasinski, z.prime, Satya and Bjulin well done and thoroughly deserved! :party: :hail:
And to everyone, thanks for all the awesome inspiring music. :tu: :harp:
Harthstein
KVRer

26 posts since 25 Apr, 2013

Postby Harthstein; Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:05 am Re: One-Synth-Challenge 60: Any One Synth - Submissions, Voting & Results

Congratulations to all the winners! :clap:
Congratulation Bzur! Outstanding work! :tu: :clap:
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments