One-Synth-Challenge 60: Any One Synth - Submissions, Voting & Results

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Congratulations to the winners!

What a coincidence - I was wearing my sparkling zebra (not U-he but a cartoon zebra) T-shirt for the past few days. Just realized.

A well deserved first place Bzur. That piece was a masterful composition. Really amazing.

Congrats to all competitors :-)
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Grats to the winners, some awesome tracks :clap: :party:
Zebra too, obviously the synth of choice for the masters.
bjporter wrote:What a coincidence - I was wearing my sparkling zebra (not U-he but a cartoon zebra) T-shirt for the past few days. Just realized.
:hihi:

Congratulations to the winners! :clap:

Gratz all :clap: :party:
Zebra has ruled the top of the list :D

:tu: Congrats guys, and great variety of styles

besh wrote:shit, why did I not vote. Entangled Noise defintily didn't deserve last place!
But anyway congrats to the winners. :clap:
Thanks, but I don't mind.

Yeah, congrats bzur, Jasinski and everyone... you guys make some awesome music. I was sorta flabbergasted by your 10 damn minute entry, bzur... but as always, it was top notch. A well deserved win!

And Jasinsi's presets... oh my...

And yes, Zebra is an awesome synth. No surprise it almost swept the top 5, honestly... A little tricky to get certain stuff, but u-he is a masterful synthesizer nut that has made so many lovely sounds possible with it! :)

And thank you all for voting me into 3rd place on this seemingly historic OSC.

Side note: as always, anyone who wants constructive criticism, feel free to PM me.

And completely shameless plug: I uploaded the 2nd project I was working on for this OSC to soundcloud, if you care to hear the progressive trancy side of Zebra 2.

Well done bzur and all the other winners, truly epic OSC!!

Congrats to you to Z.prime and all the other top tracks- it was really hard to rank them as I enjoy many of them equally!

In case anyone cares or didn't see the previous post, I was asked to share my Live project for this competition. Here it is. You just need to have Zebra 2 and Live 9. (Everything is native except for Zebra).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/163 ... roject.zip

jasinski wrote:Congrats to you to Z.prime and all the other top tracks- it was really hard to rank them as I enjoy many of them equally!

In case anyone cares or didn't see the previous post, I was asked to share my Live project for this competition. Here it is. You just need to have Zebra 2 and Live 9. (Everything is native except for Zebra).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/163 ... roject.zip
:tu:

Congratulations Bzur, Jasinski, z.prime, Satya and Bjulin well done and thoroughly deserved! :party: :hail:
And to everyone, thanks for all the awesome inspiring music. :tu: :harp:

Congratulations to all the winners! :clap:
Congratulation Bzur! Outstanding work! :tu: :clap:

Return to “Instruments”