One-Synth-Challenge 60: Any One Synth - Submissions, Voting & Results

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

TB4C wrote:Hi Chilledpanda and everyone here!

I must confess after hearing the entries here i persued to go and buy Cobalt by Leslie Sanford...such a nice synth and a very helpful developer. What is Linplugs Octopus like? I am very curious on your opinions?

Regards

TB4C
Is cobalt still available, kvr says it's no longer available?

I haven't really had chance to play with octopus properly yet (hence my reservation to buy more without playing with the ones I have lol). But I will once I have, probably sometime over the next month.

Cobalt is not available on public domain as kvr so i just pm him and asked him if i could buy it from him direct which was fine with him and i did!

Very nice Synth!

Regards

TB4C
The notes you don't play creates the silent gaps for you to hear the notes you do play :phones:

TB4C beat me to it... Edited

Congratulation to the winners and all other who have submitted. Some really nice tracks in there.

Regards
Sebastian
Underground Music Production: Sound Design, Machine Funk, High Tech Soul

TB4C wrote:Cobalt is not available on public domain as kvr so i just pm him and asked him if i could buy it from him direct which was fine with him and i did!

Very nice Synth!

Regards

TB4C
Cheers

Chris-S wrote:Congratulations to all the Zebras. :)
+1 :hihi:

That's great. Ignore the only DUNEr that's up there in top 7.. huh :-P

I should have received a diamond or platinum knob just for that.. :hihi:
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote:That's great. Ignore the only DUNEr that's up there in top 7.. huh :-P

I should have received a diamond or platinum knob just for that.. :hihi:
Here's for Dune

Last edited by bjporter on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oh yeahhhhhhhhh.. that's what I was talking about.. bigger and better... all you peeps see and weep.. haha.. :lol:
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

:D

A great congrat to the winner :clap:

And to everybody who make such nice tracks in tis comp: respect, i hear from synth i never read and hear before ... and they sounds great!

Have a nice week and see you in the next challenge :)
https://soundcloud.com/kraftraum
-8<-------------------
Take it or break it!

z.prime wrote:There is! Here:

Try it! :hihi:
GRRRRRRRR....... :x :lol:

satYatunes wrote:oh yeahhhhhhhhh.. that's what I was talking about.. bigger and better... all you peeps see and weep.. haha.. :lol:
Next time you're up there with yer new Synthmaster or Sylenth :phones:

Big congratulations Bzur! Very well deserved!

Congrats also to the other winners! Once again amazing quality and diversity overall.

Some of you were asking about the male choir patch I made. I just uploaded all the Massive patches that I made while working on this competition.

Great contest everyone.

And thanks very much for those who commented on my track - it is really appreciated.

Cheers

Return to “Instruments”