SKnote "STA-LIMIT" tube limiter - new from the past

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm really happy to announce the release of this tool, STA-LIMIT tube compressor.

Simple, powerful and characterful. With its high dynamic range and special compression behaviour, it is a must for a lot of track or buss processing.
8x oversampled.

A dynamic emulation with some special features thanks to power of digital:

- stereo/split stereo
- auto release option
- mid/side mode
- emphasis filters

Under testing this week, available as 32/64 bit VST and AU, Win/Mac, march 31 on www.sknote.it

MSRP 29.99$

*** NOTE ***
Our GTS-39 is a completely different thing, being developed after Gates Sa39 tube limiter, its "grand-father". GTS-39 is special for its smooth and huge compression curve and special dynamics, really transparent on bass, vocals and a lot of other sources, colorful when pushed hard.

thank you quinto! this sound very promising. :)

ps. why you still keep this ugly border around the gui?.. i dont get it..
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

This is not the GUI ;)

Two questions. One of them that you probably heard over and over by now:

1) About about the user accounts?
2) Will this one use less(!!!) CPU usage than GTS39 with the fixed 8x OS? Or why not thinking about offering a "normal quality" mode while mixing and 8xOS while rendering (like RoundTone)?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Hi Compyfox! :)

1) ready and going live in a few days, loading the user base. Actually this one could go out through the new user area.
2) yes, even though 8x is mandatory

quintosardo wrote:This is not the GUI ;)
i dont get it part II.. :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

This is a preview. So I didn't get the question part I? :hihi:

quintosardo wrote:This is a preview. So I didn't get the question part I? :hihi:
only fair.. :hihi: ..but i'm afraid that you keep them till release like usual. :)

The problem is I love a lot of ugly things... shrimps... crabs... some old italian songs... maths... coding... :wink:

So I follow one single line: coherence is a value...

quintosardo wrote:The problem is I love a lot of ugly things... shrimps... crabs... some old italian songs... maths... coding... :wink:

So I follow one single line: coherence is a value...
thats an explanation i can understand. :)

where is the "buy" button?!
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

avaiiable march 31.

quintosardo wrote:1) ready and going live in a few days, loading the user base. Actually this one could go out through the new user area.
Quinto, is this for real this time? I mean... personally I'm waiting for over a year for this now, and I do not even get mails in terms of software updates from you. I do not have any overview currently what licenses I have, and how to update them.

So... if this is really happening... let us know!

quintosardo wrote:2) yes, even though 8x is mandatory
If the CPU usage is lower with this one, might there be a chance to see an update of GTS-39 to get lower CPU usage as well? You still know my critism from... er... yesteryear.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Yes, but KvR database is updated, too!

I know that, but you still sent out the licenses individually - and I didn't get them.

So... I'm definitely looking forward to the user account this time around.

Return to “Effects”