Django Hurmann (aural shortstory)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

this is really interesting - I'm enjoying it a lot, mega atmospheric, like and old jungle movie from the 30s. Very exotic

woggle wrote:this is really interesting - I'm enjoying it a lot, mega atmospheric, like and old jungle movie from the 30s. Very exotic
Hey thanks woggle,
I like your description. Maybe it's more meant in this this way being more black and white, yeah - can fit well as I watched some "old" film noirs during the last weeks :)
Symphony Nr.1

sorry -just a bump - though not the usual *p=)((-track
Symphony Nr.1

:tu:

I'm glad you bumped this. I missed it the first time. I've enjoyed it a couple of times now. Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

Thx rp314 and D.H. for listening and liking it.
Symphony Nr.1

I enjoyed it. It felt slightly dark and some of the melodies had a really sad vibe. I've said this before about some of your guitar work, but the style reminds me of some of Mr. Belew's mellower pieces.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:I enjoyed it. It felt slightly dark and some of the melodies had a really sad vibe. I've said this before about some of your guitar work, but the style reminds me of some of Mr. Belew's mellower pieces.

Good work :)
Hey, thanks a lot seismic,
I wish I had a midi-guitar like master belew, his elephant talking was great on some tracks by King Crimson and Bowie - those are the tracks which come to mind here :)
Symphony Nr.1

Return to “Music Cafe”