Kush Audio UBK Pusher

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
UBK Pusher

Kush Audio UBK Pusher

http://www.thehouseofkush.com/#!ubk-pusher/cqir
To be released: March 19, 2014 (announced via FB)
Here's the Operational Overview PDF, read it, absorb it, and GET READY TO MANGLE WITH FEROCIOUS BEAUTY!

http://magickushroom.com/manuals/Pusher ... erview.pdf

Pusher is a sound sculptor's dream, an artist's tool that bends the rules of physics to generate genuinely new musical distortions and transient colorations. It models the unique sound-bending properties of 4 magnetized metal cores (Nickel, Iron, Cobalt, and Steel) and, through the use of controls the world has never seen or heard before, lets you creatively shape their harmonic complexity and transient character. The result is an unprecedented palette of colors from the classic to the cutting edge.

Pusher then feeds that texturized signal into what is easily the punchiest and wildest UBK compressor to date, and packs the whole control set into an unabashedly forward-thinking GUI that picks up where the UBK-1 left off.

Pusher also sports Kush’s new Custom Preset Managment system and a novel ‘Cheat Mode’ which labels & explains every one of this beasts controls. But the fun with this one is in the exploring.

Intriguing...

PC? OSX? Demo sounds?

Really looking forward to this...
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

it's been released...

iLok dongle = no sale for me. Why can't it use the software license manager? This has also prevented me from buying Nexus 2.

I quite like this.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

kldskp wrote:iLok dongle = no sale for me. Why can't it use the software license manager? This has also prevented me from buying Nexus 2.
It will be cracked straight away , ilok2 its one of the safest for developers atm i don't find anything wrong with ilok 2 its very easy to work with

Aiynzahev wrote:I quite like this.
Me too is what i am looking for for dance is the essential tool most of vintage stuff does almost nothing for dance witch logic plugins cant but Greg plug and few others deliver this intelligent interesting conceptions !

Been playing with this. Such a useful tool.

Getting some lovely crunch and effects on the perc and hat grouping.
Nice fizz on synth leads and buzz on bass.

Well worth a demo, think I'll wait for an offer but very appealing.

I must say their UBK1 is a must on drum groups.

No worries, I'm working on the demo video as I type this, it's gonna be the most epic Kush demo to date!

Gregory Scott | ubk

u b k wrote:it's gonna be the most epic Kush demo to date!
Looking forward to that! Love your demos :cool:
... space is the place ...

one year later
i test it and buy it
can make really cool fuzzy sounds on guitar

Yeah it's a plugin that adds a very nice flavour onto just about anything. I'm always looking to dirty up signals and Pusher is great for that. It really does bring duller sounds to life.

u b k wrote:No worries, I'm working on the demo video as I type this, it's gonna be the most epic Kush demo to date!

Gregory Scott | ubk
Don't break your back working on this, we can wait a couple of years more.

:D

Return to “Effects”