Some loud a** rackety music (Playing around with V-Station)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:x :x :x GET OFF MY LAWN :x :x :x
https://soundcloud.com/ntommusic/zone-o ... ear-raiden

Thanks to codec_spurt for giving me his spare Novation V-station license! I haven't had much of a chance to REALLY explore its sounds, but I sat down and fiddled a little with it. At first I wanted this to be a full song....but I don't know. Maybe not. I got other stuff on my plate.

The lead arp thing was originally an arp setting in V-Station, but the arp settings have weird syncing problems. I have noticed V-station to be a bit buggy. Might have to contact support. Anyways, with all the harmonies that come in on top of the lead arp that were ALSO arping, when everything was set to arp...well with the syncing issues it sounded like someone was rolling the face across the keyboard....
So, I instead just wrote the MIDI notes of the arp out. No more syncing issues :)

I don't see why you wouldn't want to finish it. The progression is certainly ok as the basis for a "chorus", although I think the synth sounds more appealing with the filter less than wide open.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:I don't see why you wouldn't want to finish it. The progression is certainly ok as the basis for a "chorus", although I think the synth sounds more appealing with the filter less than wide open.

Good work :)

Thanks! :)
I was thinking maybe I'll just make some boring old loop music out of it; something easy and quick, but still be a full song. I have like 3 other projects I'm more focused on, this was just to kind of do a little fiddling with V Station.

Return to “Music Cafe”