Lancet KickDrums and MonoSynth (Permanent Discount! 50% OFF!!)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LFO8 wrote:
Mind you, 5 euro's is of course no bad price for this quality, but that's just my opinion eh? :hihi:

Btw: The demo of the Synth is just run through a bit of Soundtoys Echoboy. All of these sounds take FX processing very well.
Just like you say, and def worth the asking price.

Thanks for the free pack LFO8 ... much appreciated. Haven't had a chance to d/l it yet. My internet is being "limited" by BT atm. Can't do anything but browse til they fix it. :tantrum:

Good luck with the sample pack LFO8
:)

Cheers fellas.

That sucks thecontrolcentre, I can't wait to find out what you think of them.

The Controlecentre, I have only just now seen that you are a sampler too (in your sign). Just checked your website, great stuff!

LFO8 wrote:The Controlecentre, I have only just now seen that you are a sampler too (in your sign). Just checked your website, great stuff!
Thanks.

I still can't download anything. Broadband has been down for 6 days now ... BT said it would be fixed in less than 48 hrs. Now they say Tuesday at the earliest. Looking forward to trying your kick sounds. Been thinking about the hardware as a future buy. Like I really need another synth ;)

It's hot 8)
Last edited by LFO8 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sunday Bump

Giving this a little bump, if I may

Just wanted to say thanks for these LFO8. There's a great selection of very usable kick drums here. :tu:

Thank you. I'm glad you like them :ud:

Can I use these without ableton?

I was thinking of investing in the Monsynth, how do you like it? Sounds good there. Though there seems to be some kind of vinylish sounding crackle on your demo?

Those 'crackles' off to the sides are little delays from Soundtoys Echoboy. I can assure you the instruments are without crackles or artefacts.

These are assembled as Ableton Live Instruments, but the all the multi-samples come along with these instruments. So technically you could use these multi-samples in another kind of sampler.

Glen.

All kick drums are multi samples, with 8 recorded velocity's per kick drum (that makes for more then 1700 samples in the entire pack)

LFO8 wrote:All kick drums are multi samples, with 8 recorded velocity's per kick drum (that makes for more then 1700 samples in the entire pack)
Thanks for the info :)

Rah wrote:
LFO8 wrote:All kick drums are multi samples, with 8 recorded velocity's per kick drum (that makes for more then 1700 samples in the entire pack)
Thanks for the info :)

Glad to be of help :D

Return to “Soundware”