What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

I need you (in this life)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

KVRer

22 posts since 5 Apr, 2012, from Netherlands

Postby AKoelewijn; Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:24 am I need you (in this life)

New track added at Soundcloud "I need you (in this life)...". Pop (synthpop) is maybe the best description. Have fun!
Apart from the vocal and drum samples i've used: Blue (2) for most of the sounds, Bass-station for the bass (can't miss that one) and Synthmaster for one short arp sound.
https://soundcloud.com/akoelewijn/i-need-you-in-this-life
KVRAF

2531 posts since 18 Jul, 2008, from New York

Postby Frantz; Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:35 pm Re: I need you (in this life)

Parts of this are great but it sounds like you didn't have enough music so you stretched out what you had by reversing vocals and muting instruments to create variations. I think it would be stronger if you had written different sections: verse, chorus, and middle eight.

The mix sounds good.
Fragile Gods: SoundCloud | Facebook
KVRer

Postby AKoelewijn; Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:30 am Re: I need you (in this life)

Thank you Frantz. I had actually more music, but it didn't match with the vocal samples. Unfortunately I can't sing (even through a vocoder my voice sounds terrible :lol: ), nor do I have a singer around who can help me out. The vocal samples were indeed way too short for the whole song :x
KVRer

Postby AKoelewijn; Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:54 pm Re: I need you (in this life)

New version added today. Fixed some timing issues and made some minor changes in the arrangement.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe