What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Nasa found a colossal society and want to cook a Klops!

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRian

1460 posts since 24 Dec, 2005

Postby t3toooo; Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:42 pm Nasa found a colossal society and want to cook a Klops!

Something is happening here, and I'm getting a little worried. It is requisite, even in this summary sketch, to go back a few years to see how this colossal society got their way, they be able to legitimate irresponsibility, laziness, and infidelity. Brrrr! It sends chills down my spine just thinking about that.

The point at which you discover that this colossal society uses a variety of obdurate arguments to justify rampant Marxism, brutal repression, and unmitigated zabernism is not only a moment of disenchantment. It is a moment of resolve, a determination that the only weapons they have in their intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all they have, and they know it. If they would abandon their name-calling and false dichotomies it would be much easier for us to make this world a better place in which to live. The problem is, the general thesis is that this colossal society's causeries are based on a denial of reality, on the substitution of a deliberately falsified picture of the world in place of reality. And this dishonesty, this refusal to admit the truth, will have some very serious consequences for all of us by the next full moon. I'll talk a lot more about that later, but first let me finish my general thesis: I really hope that the truth will prevail and that justice will be served before this colossal society does any real damage. Or is it already too late? Personally, I don't believe the answer has anything to do with interventionism. Rather, I believe it involves this colossal society tendency to undermine liberty in the name of liberty and to cook a Klops!

This colossal society adages manifest themselves in two phases. Phase one: crush national and spiritual values out of existence and substitute the blinkered and ill-bred machinery of Leninism. Phase two: eroticize relations of dominance and subordination. Don't be intimidated by the colossal society's threat to condition the public—or, more precisely, brainwash the public—into believing that hanging out with churlish spivs is a wonderful, culturally enriching experience.A colossal society contends that ethical responsibility is merely a trammel of earthbound mortals and should not be required of a demigod like them. Sounds rather drossy, doesn't it? Well, that's the colossal society for you. If the only way to take the initiative to oppose our human vices wherever they may be found—arrogance, hatred, jealousy, unfaithfulness, avarice, and so on—is for me to burst into tears, then so be it. It would unmistakably be worth it because there'll always be some mentally deficient grammaticaster who's eager to complain about my use of English in this letter.They probably tell me that it's grammatically incorrect to use the word “crapulous” and "Klops"when writing, “ This colossal society is a crapulous miscreant.” Well, the fact is that this colossal society is a crapulous miscreant, and if there's one thing that they'e good at, it's spreading the germs of hatred, of discord and jealously, of dissolution and decomposition. As a parting thought, remember that you can see where this is going.
KVRAF

8849 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:50 pm Re: Nasa found a colossal society and want to cook a Klops!

As far as I'm concerned, we only have Knödel in Bavaria, no "Klopse": Semmelnknödeln, Kartoffelnknödeln, Lebernknödeln... :shrug:
KVRian

1314 posts since 14 Mar, 2013, from Germany

Postby CableChannel; Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:55 pm Re: Nasa found a colossal society and want to cook a Klops!

The Klops is near!
|
|
| Win7 64 bit | Cubase7.0.6 64 bit
|
KVRian

Postby t3toooo; Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:56 pm Re: Nasa found a colossal society and want to cook a Klops!

Have you ever tried "Königsberger Klopse"?

KVRAF

8849 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:00 pm Re: Nasa found a colossal society and want to cook a Klops!

t3toooo wrote:Have you ever tried "Königsberger Klopse"?
Is it made of one or several Königsbergers?
KVRAF

6935 posts since 2 Aug, 2005, from Guitar Land, USA

Postby RunBeerRun; Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:02 pm Re: Nasa found a colossal society and want to cook a Klops!

That dish looks like a ripoff-it's mostly sauce. Yeah, I'll have the scraps and plate of sauce for lunch.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
KVRian

Postby t3toooo; Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:15 pm Re: Nasa found a colossal society and want to cook a Klops!

RunBeerRun wrote:That dish looks like a ripoff-it's mostly sauce. Yeah, I'll have the scraps and plate of sauce for lunch.

fair enough.
KVRAF

4405 posts since 16 Feb, 2005

Postby camsr; Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:49 pm Re: Nasa found a colossal society and want to cook a Klops!

Everyone wonders why Americans are obese...
addled muppet weed

34207 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:27 am Re: Nasa found a colossal society and want to cook a Klops!

camsr wrote:Everyone wonders why Americans are obese...

i dont. ive been to a u.s. eatery!
KVRAF

2517 posts since 8 Jun, 2009, from UK

Postby Gamma-UT; Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:17 am Re: Nasa found a colossal society and want to cook a Klops!

t3toooo wrote:Something is happening here, and I'm getting a little worried. It is requisite, even in this summary sketch, to go back a few years to see how this colossal society got their way, they be able to legitimate irresponsibility, laziness, and infidelity. Brrrr! It sends chills down my spine just thinking about that.

Is this one of those threads where the OP's seen a few headlines, not bothered to read the report and spewed some Faux News invective? Good. The Tea Party needs people like you. Keep it up. The Koch Brothers ain't gonna get any richer unless we all chip in.
No longer blank as Frank
Soundcloud
KVRian

1314 posts since 14 Mar, 2013, from Germany

Postby CableChannel; Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:23 am Re: Nasa found a colossal society and want to cook a Klops!

camsr wrote:Everyone wonders why Americans are obese...

I have the feeling a lot of Americans are just a little more extreme in what they do. The average gym guy is more muscular then the ones in Europe, the average couch potato is fatter than those in Europe. But like the rest of the world, Europe is following America, we are just 5-10 years behind.
|
|
| Win7 64 bit | Cubase7.0.6 64 bit
|
KVRAF

7464 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, Texas, USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:58 am Re: Nasa found a colossal society and want to cook a Klops!

t3toooo wrote:Have you ever tried "Königsberger Klopse"?

Balls in sauce? I'll pass... :nutter:
KVRAF

7464 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, Texas, USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:00 am Re: Nasa found a colossal society and want to cook a Klops!

osiris wrote:This thread is craptacular...

I was thinking "crepuscular"..

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic