VOS + TDL + VLADG = SlickEQ

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TDR VOS SlickEQ TDR VOS SlickEQ GE

I want to have a mid-shelf filter... :lol: :nutter: :uhuhuh:

Too cool!

Looks great! Looking forward to trying this.

Can't wait to try it, especially with the 'auto' mode on output level.

Fabien, I don't know if you are responsible for the GUI design of the TDL Plugins so far, but I have to express my admiration for them here. They are simply excellent, elegant in design but not emulating old hardware, well laid out UI elements that are neither to small nor too big and legible fonts. Highly usable. You don't see that very often in the plugin world.
Kudos to you all!

So now I'm at a loss.

I have VOS plugins in their own folder. VladG plugins in their own folder. TDR plugins in their own folder.

SO WHERE DO I PUT THESE? :D Having a new folder for the famous trio would be too much, no? :D

TVV ---> new folder \o/
(or TW to further shorten it)
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Good question... what's the official name?

Will products still be free?

VladG has joined TDR and so now TDR IS VladG and Fabien. This is the first combined effort of the NEW TDR and VoS/Bootsie. So call it what you like. It hardly affects the sound of the plugin... :D

fese wrote:Fabien, I don't know if you are responsible for the GUI design of the TDL Plugins so far, but I have to express my admiration for them here. They are simply excellent, elegant in design but not emulating old hardware, well laid out UI elements that are neither to small nor too big and legible fonts. Highly usable. You don't see that very often in the plugin world.
Kudos to you all!
+1
www.montrealserai.com
Montreal Serai-featuring diverse arts; poems; essays, cinema & music reviews, coverage of alternative media

Is there a tentative release date?

@Aubrey: Release is a matter of days. Maybe a week or two.

@Elffin: The name is "TDR VOS Slick EQ" and it will be available for free.

@fese, @Tapehead: Thank you guys, I really appreciate the compliments!
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Tydervos :hihi:

VOS + TDL + VLADG =
:hihi:

Put these plugins into "VTV" folder now, ED. :lol:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

David Else wrote:Can't wait to try it, especially with the 'auto' mode on output level.
The auto mode on output works really well.
Helps keep the focus on the eq rather than the level.
Slick Eq seems to be the result of a lot of thought, clever features and brilliant implementation.

Return to “Effects”