Robbery going all smooth and sexy (flute jazz)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

smooth and sexy, not much to add. does what it says on the box ;)

the "roger that" caught me off guard. when you're just using a few voice samples like that, i'd tone them down, maybe put some delay on them, make it bleed into the mixes' background more.

the piano accompaniment being low volume but playing forte is probably a conscious decision. i think i'd prefer it slightly louder and playing a bit softer w/ more dynamics. the flute is the center stage expressive instrument here, sure, but the piano can be a tad more expressive to match it.

gud werk.

I agree with you comments about piano and voice samples nasenmann, will work on this a bit. Thank you.

Great track. In places it reminds me of "The Lovers" by Amorphous Androgynous. I think it was that sitar in the background. Great mix and I really liked the sound of the drums. The snare sounded just right.

Good work :)

I would definitely enjoy this if the mix were different. I think the flute is too loud. I find it hard to listen to with the flute so much louder than the other instruments.

Agree with Frantz. Bring the flute down a bit and the voice samples. Excellent flute and bass. Beats are great too! Would you consider electric piano? Nicely done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Return to “Music Cafe”