Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Different sort of feedback, I guess - after lurking the marketplace looking for Zebra for a while, I just bought it from U-he with the dinosaur crossgrade. Was pleased to save some money and have my $$ going direct to the developer. Needless to say the transaction was fast and satisfactory! :lol:

Sold AAS String Studio VS-1 to krandr. Quick with the payment and easy to deal with. No problems at all. Great buyer.

Bought the Reel Machines adpak from clintmartin, very smooth transfer and was very sincere in following up to make sure the transfer went through promptly!

just bought the LXP Reverb from k-pop. it was a very fast and easy transaction. I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Sold EQuality to jaybanon. Smooooooooooooooooth and quick transaction. Would be happy to deal wih him again. Plus special mention for the quick processing by DMGAudio.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Sold NI Retro Machines MKII to richseebs. Very quick, kind and friendly transaction. Would gladly deal with him again.

Purchased Kush Clariphonic from jantex - transaction & communications were fast, efficient & extremely civil!
Many thanks jantex ...

Bought RP-Verb & Delay off pmczar which was quick and easy. A pleasure to deal with :D

sold SKNote c165a to jrides, transfer is still pending with Quinto but no problems receiving the funds, great buyer!
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Purchased Monark from James_Scr.

I would recommend James_Scr to other KvR members. :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Sold Monark to Aloysius.

Very quick and smooth transaction - highly recommended.

Purchased Valhalla Room from user mavdime .Great communication and fast transfer!
Thank you. :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Sorry its too late, bought TB reelbus from jethrobull..
Fast response and transaction..

:tu:

!!! I would warn of these seller: TWL !!!
I bought the plugin bx_dynEQ_V2 for 70 USD.
He has refused to sell me the plugin.
Instead of the license to initiate Transfer, simply wrote only nonsense in countless PMs.
I can prove all PMs.
Uses a foreign PayPal account, for whatever reason.
I got money back. I'm still pissed.

Purchased Live 9 Suite from xerxes[no]

Would not hesitate to deal with him again, top seller :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”