For All Time

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A haunting mysterious atmosphere...

'Gregorian Chant' style voices combine with orchestral, ethnic and synth sounds. Very strong melodies immediately grab the listener.

https://soundcloud.com/chameleon-music/ ... ght-exists

This is flawless, intriguing, and compelling for its brief 77 seconds. I suppose it had to be this length to fit a film but I wanted more. Oh well, it's a great listen nonetheless. :tu:

Not a film...To fit the opening scene of a play - see the thumbnail! :0)

Frank Bramwell, the playwright, took Romeo and Juliet and extended their story beyond the end of Shakespeare's play where they both die of course....weird and unusual, but it worked very well and actually won an award at the Edinburgh Festival.

The original track I licensed to the theatre company was around about 3.5 minutes, but I grew to really dislike the central section and cut it back!

Thanks for the feedback...always happy to have my music described as 'flawless, intriguing and compelling'!

ChamMusic wrote:The original track I licensed to the theatre company was around about 3.5 minutes, but I grew to really dislike the central section and cut it back!
I think you might be too critical about your work. At the same time, I appreciate your desire to only share your best stuff.

It's a tricky balance and you're probably right about being 'too critical'!

Return to “Music Cafe”