Which Vengeance pack would you recommend?

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, I'm trying to buy sample pack that has tight kick sound like David Guetta's Titanium or Dada life's Kick out the epic motherf*cker' Otto remix or even Zedd's Spectrum.

I compared those songs with the other songs and came up with a conclusion that they sound different.

Vengeance has great kick in their sample pack which sounds like kick from Alive Zedd remix which sounds clearly different from Spectrum. IMO, kick in Spectrum sound more tighter and has less low-end. I can be wrong so you don't have to agree.

I searched and narrowed my choice to 'Vengeance analog drum' or 'Vengeance Electro Shock vol 2.'
I wish I could get both ;) but am trying to purchase one and take the best out of it. What would you recommend? If there's any other samples feel free to let me know.

Thank you for reading this. ;)

none. i would recommend wave alchemy synth drums.

I'd also go with Wave Alchemy. Plenty of excellent libraries to choose from, and free samples to check out before you buy.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Electroshock 1 and 2 should cover your needs.i don´t think you´d be content with wave alchemy synth drums unless you are willing to put in the work to layer them to achieve similar timbres.but in terms of quality the wave alchemy packs shit on vengeance.they´re just not track ready if you are making bigroom,pubstep etc

TIMT
I

Don't be lazy! Get Sonic Charge Microtonic or Sonic Academy Kick and learn how to make a bass drum.

AstralExistence wrote:none. i would recommend wave alchemy synth drums.
Got it two weeks ago. Love it. Already used it in a couple of cues.

e@rs wrote:Don't be lazy! Get Sonic Charge Microtonic or Sonic Academy Kick and learn how to make a bass drum.
Are you also lazy if you don't learn how to physically play every instrument you want in your tracks instead of counting on software manufacturers to supply emulations :wink: ? just sayin.

e@rs wrote:Don't be lazy! Get Sonic Charge Microtonic or Sonic Academy Kick and learn how to make a bass drum.
I already checked Kick start but I didn't quite like it.... it sounds like I need to layer it several times and takes a lot of time to get great quality, at least, quality that I want

Of course, I layer kick 'samples' too, so I thought 'why wouldn't I layer samples?'

However thank you for your reply :)

Another vote for Sonic Academy's Kick here. You'll have endless possibilities of kicks and it's much more rewarding to craft a nice kick on your own :D

Kick Start from 2 people :)

How about Metrum or Phalax from Vengeance???

I'm opened for all possibilities. Thank you all

dblock wrote:
Are you also lazy if you don't learn how to physically play every instrument you want in your tracks instead of counting on software manufacturers to supply emulations :wink: ? just sayin.
I was just saying that it's better to make your own sounds. Dropping in your project well known samples that everybody uses... What fun it's that? Where will that take you?

dltpqls wrote:Kick Start from 2 people :)

How about Metrum or Phalax from Vengeance???

I'm opened for all possibilities. Thank you all
It's just Kick. Kickstart is a sidechain compression emulator.

If I learned something about music making tools, it's that you have to test them yourself and see what is the one for you. People have very different taste.

Return to “Production Techniques”