EAReverb SE - Available Now (€39)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
EAReverb SE

PFozz wrote:Thanks 4tune!

There are two possible ways to authorize the plug-ins (EAReverb SE and all eaReckon plug-ins).

The first one is a classic Challenge/Response and it is available as soon as your serial number is registered in your user account.

The second one is based on a simple (watermarked) "key file". This file is not hardware dependent so you can be sure you will have the possibility to authorize your plug-in forever, whatever happens to eaReckon in the future.
However, access to this key file is granted after some manual checks.

Once you have a key file at your disposal, you don't have to mess with the Challenge/Response procedure anymore.

Users usually like it ;-)
You can read what Brother Charles says about it here:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 7&start=45

In the case of an eventual problem (server, ...), I have a local in-house application which can generate everything you may need to authorize the plug-ins and there is no third party things involved in the copy protection system.

Should you need more information about the purchasing process, please feel free to read the webshop FAQ (http://www.eareckon.com/eshop) or just ask me and I will be happy to reply.
Thanks for the info PFozz,

Do the users have to provide any other info for these manual checks, or is it just waiting for you to be happy with submitted account details etc?

Do the users have to provide any other info for these manual checks, or is it just waiting for you to be happy with submitted account details etc?
The details submitted via the webshop and Paypal are just what I need.
As far as I'm not sleeping, the "key file" option is usually quickly activated :oops:

PFozz wrote:
The details submitted via the webshop and Paypal are just what I need.
As far as I'm not sleeping, the "key file" option is usually quickly activated :oops:
All sounds good and fair!

Still demoing this thing but it certainly is easy to dial in a nice sound, I like the way the quickMBS and the ER/LR params can work in pushing the verb back for things to sit well. All seems nicely weighted and balanced in the controls too!

I think someone has mentioned this before, but the only thing I've found a little strange is how quiet everything gets as you increase the mix level which then requires manually increasing the output level. This seems fairly unique to this reverb, at least in how extreme it is, and so dialing in just the right mix level requires a little bit more fussing around with than I am used to. Otherwise I am really liking EAReverb SE.

All sounds good and fair!

Still demoing this thing but it certainly is easy to dial in a nice sound, I like the way the quickMBS and the ER/LR params can work in pushing the verb back for things to sit well. All seems nicely weighted and balanced in the controls too!
Many thanks, 4tune!
I think someone has mentioned this before, but the only thing I've found a little strange is how quiet everything gets as you increase the mix level which then requires manually increasing the output level. This seems fairly unique to this reverb, at least in how extreme it is, and so dialing in just the right mix level requires a little bit more fussing around with than I am used to. Otherwise I am really liking EAReverb SE.
Hi Greg,
Everything has been calibrated in order to get results coherent with what can be heard in a real room/space. It is probably more significant with the presets of the "Positioning" category (sense of distance, ...).
However, I understand that all of this can be confusing in some situations.
This is why the next version of EAReverb (1.3.0) will have a new 'Boost' option that will not just be a +XdB boost option (its behavior will depend on the Mix knob parameter).
I should probably add this option to EAReverb SE as well (added to my todo list) ;-)

It is quite late here and I'm going to be offline for some hours. Should someone post something during the night, I will be happy to reply tomorrow in the morning.
All the best,
Philippe

Here is a new video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5u0d2cSi3U

In this one, multiple instances of EAReverb SE have been used to "fake" a live recording.

Hope you will like it ;-)
All the best,
Philippe

EnderWillSaveUs wrote:Hey Philippe,

Thanks for the free addition for EAReverb users. I apologize for derailing the post, just wanted to know if there is any planned update for EAReverb i.e. to compete with newer reverbs (EA Phoenix, etc). There hasn't been any significant update in awhile, so I was just wondering. Thanks!
EAReverb 1.3.0 is now available ;-)

A new thread has been created here (information, tutorial video, ...):
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=408123

Hope you will like it!

PFozz wrote: EAReverb SE is free for registered users of EAReverb who will find an EAReverb SE serial number in their eaReckon user account ;-)
Hm - strange - there's definitely no EAReverb SE serial number in my account, just the regular EAReverb serial number. Do I have to do anything special to receive the new serial number? Or haven't you provided all registered users with the new serial number yet?

Hi Skorpius,

The serial number is automatically generated and should appear in red at the end of the 'EAReverb' block ("Products associated to your license").
Depending on your internet browser, you may have to use the scrollbar (inside the page) to see the whole content of the "Products Registration" page, though.

If you still cannot see it, please send me an email and I will send you the serial number.
In your email, could you please just tell me what are your eareckon user name and EAReverb serial number (I think I know what they are but would just like to be sure)?

All the best,
P.

PS: I'm going to be out for about an hour but can sort this out as soon as I'm back.

PFozz wrote:Hi Skorpius,

The serial number is automatically generated and should appear in red at the end of the 'EAReverb' block ("Products associated to your license").
Depending on your internet browser, you may have to use the scrollbar (inside the page) to see the whole content of the "Products Registration" page, though.

If you still cannot see it, please send me an email and I will send you the serial number.
In your email, could you please just tell me what are your eareckon user name and EAReverb serial number (I think I know what they are but would just like to be sure)?

All the best,
P.

PS: I'm going to be out for about an hour but can sort this out as soon as I'm back.
Thanks for the tip, Philippe. I found the serial number at the very bottom of the page.

However, I'm not sure where to download the EAReverb SE file. I can download the regular EAReverb from my user account, but not the SE version. Do I have to go through some kind of a purchase process before being able to download it? Or do I download the demo and then register it?

P.S. You were right about my eareckon user name. 8)

Your welcome, Skorpius.

You can register this serial number at the top of the "Products Registration" page (as you would do for a purchased serial number).
EAReverb SE should then be added to your products (download link, ...).

wonderful. I love easy to use plugins like this that "just work" - and it has the sound of one of my favourite reverbs of all time. Earverb is still the most underrated gem in the plugin world and to get the sound at this price is a must :tu:

Congrats on release

Many thanks for your kind words about EAReverb, Theo!

By the way, as far as I remember, you were looking for a zero-latency reverb (I saw your post in the KVR forum some months ago but cannot find the thread again).
EAReverb 1.3.0 has a "Limit" switch. By disabling this option, the reported "initial delay" is null (no latency compensation needed).
I plan to add this option (and the "boost" option) in the "SE" edition as well.
I hope it will help you and Ableton Live users to drastically reduce the overall latency.

Thanks again!
All the best,
Philippe

PS:
I just discovered this some days ago:
http://www.hitsquad.com/best-reverb-plugin/
I really wonder how I missed it!
Should "Alexander" be here, thank you very much for this!

On a similar note, for larger, more CPU intensive projects, I've had to go back to using REVelation instead of EAReverb SE due to CPU usage. If there is any possibility of this getting some performance optimization over time it would be greatly appreciated.

Grats on taking the #1 position in the review. EAReverb is definitely in my top 3.

Grats on taking the #1 position in the review. EAReverb is definitely in my top 3.
Many thanks, Greg!
If there is any possibility of this getting some performance optimization over time it would be greatly appreciated.
Unfortunately, there is not a lot of room for extra optimization.
Some LFOs need to be very precise (using an approximation would have a serious impact on the smooth/"silky" aspect of the late reverb).

Could you please give me some information about your computer/audio interface?

One instance of EAReverb takes about 3% of the CPU here (Windows 8, Core i5 ivy bridge, RME HDSPe AIO @44.1kHz / 64 samples).

Return to “Effects”