What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

vurt
addled muppet weed

33595 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:03 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

:lol:
you love it! and you know you do!
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

7315 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, Texas, USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:21 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

vurt wrote::lol:

Yeah, you come here and I'll pook your muffin like no-one ever has! :evil: :evil: :evil:
trimph1
KVRAF

13487 posts since 23 Jun, 2010, from north of London ON

Postby trimph1; Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:52 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

SyntheticAurality wrote:

Yeah, you come here and I'll pook your muffin like no-one ever has! :evil: :evil: :evil:

:ud: :party: :hihi: :hihi:
Barry
The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran
http://www.ambientonline.org/
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

Postby SyntheticAurality; Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:20 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

trimph1 wrote:
SyntheticAurality wrote:

:ud: :party: :hihi: :hihi:

This is going to end in quoted out of context... :oops:
experimental.crow
KVRAF

4786 posts since 9 Mar, 2003

Postby experimental.crow; Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:59 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

been rode hard , and put up wet ...
Hink
Rad Grandad

24566 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.

Postby Hink; Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:30 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

so this strikes me as odd...I get my meds by mail and some I have to sign for, yesterday I was not here and they left a card and I had to go to the post office today to get them (breaking in a new mailperson sux)... a real pita driving all the way downtown but I ran some other errands while I was there.

Anyhow, I walk in with my I.D handy and the woman says you dont need an I.D. because you have the card they left. This wold be the case with any package but I cant see how this is good especially with meds (not all my meds need a signature). Sometimes they stick such notes next to the door buzzer for our apartment building, so if someone takes that they can walk in and get my packages? :shrug:
Thank cod I love fish
V0RT3X
KVRAF

4000 posts since 3 Jul, 2012

Postby V0RT3X; Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:43 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

I am testing an Access Virus TI 2 Desktop out and so far I think that I am happy with my software and will no longer be wanting to purchase one. I feel kind of underwhelmed but somewhat relieved that it is not at all what I thought the experience would be like.
The Chase
KVRAF

10351 posts since 12 Jun, 2004, from Alberto Balsam

Postby The Chase; Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:07 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

I can't slow time down. And I certainly can't reverse it.

I don't know what to do.
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF

16340 posts since 27 Jul, 2005, from the wilds of wanny

Postby thecontrolcentre; Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:49 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

Regenerate every once in a while
trimph1
KVRAF

Postby trimph1; Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:43 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

Barry
Hink
Rad Grandad

24566 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.

Postby Hink; Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:54 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

if yestoday is the day before today is there notoday?
Thank cod I love fish
trimph1
KVRAF

Postby trimph1; Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:38 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

http://www.woodstocksentinelreview.com/2014/03/27/still-waiting-for-answers-in-the-victoria-street-explosion-and-fire-in-woodstock

:? :? This long after and the victims of the explosion/fire still are waiting for the final report to be released. Only a few got the prelim report.... :scared:
Barry
V0RT3X
KVRAF

4000 posts since 3 Jul, 2012

Postby V0RT3X; Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:12 pm Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

I'm torn over what to do with music. I think I need to go back to the basics and learn the academic aspect of music now..
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

Postby SyntheticAurality; Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:46 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

Remembering this from a song I once heard:

If Easter eggs don't wash their legs
Their children will have ducks (quack quack)
I'd rather buy a lemon pie
For forty-seven bucks (too much)
Way down in Barcelonia
I jumped into a phonia
But that was all balonia
Red rooster blow your horn (toot toot!)

I'd rather buy a lemon pie for forty seven bucks! :tantrum: :tantrum:
vurt
addled muppet weed

33595 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:02 am Re: What Are you Thinking Now/Tell Me What's On Your Mind - (The Big Budget Remake)

holy shit.
who knew i would ever find a gram of respect for mick hucknall?
hi positivity on question time regarding the question of gay marriage on question time
hear hear mick!
if two people love each other why shouldnt they be allowed to show their commitment the same as anyone else?
my uncle and his partner of around 30 years are tying the knot in may :)
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic