Strange Days ...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Something I've been working on - thought I'd get some feedback on where to go with it now. I think it needs to be a bit longer?

Any opinions would be welcomed please :tu:

https://soundcloud.com/mechanism_music/ ... ys/s-wT058

Anybody?

This has the potential to be great. I'm getting some cool Krautrock vibes from it. Love the softer synths. I'm not crazy about that big snare sound. I was thinking it was missing bass and then bass showed up at the end and pretty much overwhelmed the mix. :) Yes, it is kind of short and I don't find the ending satisfying. Keep working on it. :tu:

Frantz wrote:This has the potential to be great. I'm getting some cool Krautrock vibes from it. Love the softer synths. I'm not crazy about that big snare sound. I was thinking it was missing bass and then bass showed up at the end and pretty much overwhelmed the mix. :) Yes, it is kind of short and I don't find the ending satisfying. Keep working on it. :tu:

Thanks for listening.

Yes, it needs more work yet and I think I will tone down those drums a little.

Funny enough, I am a Krautrock fan, so maybe that comes through?

Yes, I think the Krautrock influence comes through. Some of those synths remind me of Musik Von Harmonia which is a stunning album.

Frantz wrote:Yes, I think the Krautrock influence comes through. Some of those synths remind me of Musik Von Harmonia which is a stunning album.
Yes, it is a classic album!

Return to “Music Cafe”