What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

what has made you happy today?

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

thecontrolcentre
KVRAF

16495 posts since 27 Jul, 2005, from the wilds of wanny

Postby thecontrolcentre; Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:51 am Re: what has made you happy today?

Got my B12 jab this morning. Feeling better.
Kriminal
KVRAF

18500 posts since 1 Oct, 2001, from England

Postby Kriminal; Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:07 am Re: what has made you happy today?

My mixer arrived, and so did my new phone/watch... :hihi:
Dont Upset The Drama Queens
SODDI
KVRAF

2709 posts since 2 Jul, 2007, from Oxycontin Acres, Georgia, USA

Postby SODDI; Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:52 am Re: what has made you happy today?

osiris wrote:Yes reward yourself. Think of all the money you saved not buying cigarettes!!!! Keep it up!!!

It's about $90 for me and $120 for my wife. But... I have to be fully honest here. We have been using those vaporizers as a nicotine delivery system.

The vapes are expensive, like $50 per set of 2 mouthpieces and 2 batteries; and you need all kinds of accoutrements, like a powered USB strip to charge the batteries; and the different flavored liquids that go for $16-20 per liquid oz. Right now I'm using an absinthe-flavored mix called Cthulhu. It will last me for about a month.

I talked to my doctor and he said that this method was great for harm reduction and that the nicotine was no more harmful than caffeine.
arkmabat
KVRAF

2438 posts since 5 Nov, 2009

Postby arkmabat; Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:13 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

Lazer light came. Now just waiting on the fog machine... :D
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

8266 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:20 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

SODDI wrote:I talked to my doctor and he said that...the nicotine was no more harmful than caffeine.
Send him back to university! :x

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotine_poisoning
SODDI
KVRAF

2709 posts since 2 Jul, 2007, from Oxycontin Acres, Georgia, USA

Postby SODDI; Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:25 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

Tricky-Loops wrote:
SODDI wrote:I talked to my doctor and he said that...the nicotine was no more harmful than caffeine.

You're a boozer, right? Alcohol is a poison. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_poisoning I personally don't indulge in alcohol.

But I don't lecture you on your choice of poisons, Mr. Preachypants.
SyntheticAurality
KVRAF

7385 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, Texas, USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:34 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

The neoprene cover for my Asus MeMo pad finally shipped and will arrive early next week! I'll finally be able to carry my Android tablet around safely! :wheee: :hyper:
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

Postby Tricky-Loops; Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:34 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

SODDI wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:

You're a boozer, right? Alcohol is a poison. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_poisoning I personally don't indulge in alcohol.

But I don't lecture you on your choice of poisons, Mr. Preachypants.
I should sue you for calling me "boozer". Really. Smokers seem to be the most aggressive kind of people.
trimph1
KVRAF

13821 posts since 23 Jun, 2010, from north of London ON

Postby trimph1; Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:42 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

Does not matter. I do not go around preaching to everyone about what they eat or drink.

This is supposed to be about what made you happy...unless getting into street brawls makes you happy. :roll:
Barry
The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran
http://www.ambientonline.org/
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

Postby Tricky-Loops; Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:44 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

Ethanol: lethal dosis > 150 g (depending on the body weight)
Nicotine: lethal dosis 40 to 60 mg

That's a HUGE difference, Mr. SODDI. Before you insult people, you should get your facts right.
vurt
addled muppet weed

33652 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:47 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

boozy preachypants :lol:
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

Postby Tricky-Loops; Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:48 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

trimph1 wrote:Does not matter. I do not go around preaching to everyone about what they eat or drink.
What and to whom did I preach? Nothing! I just said that nicotine is much more toxic than coffeine...
The_Hidden_Goose
KVRian

777 posts since 8 Dec, 2003, from Birmingham-ish, UK (Tamworth, but shhh!)

Postby The_Hidden_Goose; Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:50 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

Surprise album from one of my favourite artists just came out (Orla Wren) in presumably a limited run - just happened to be on facebook in one of my occasional fb furries and saw it. Fate is my friend tonight - got there in time.

Xmas come early for little ol' me! :)

I'll smoke a ciggy to celebrate. *cough*splutter*hack*wheeze*

And then maybe another.
If it takes a week each day to walk a fortnight, the number of apples in a bunch of grapes is a banana the size of green.
vurt
addled muppet weed

33652 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:04 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

finally got hold of a quinjet lego set.
comes with black widow so i now have the full avengers team!
also now have all the iron man suits available. waiting for the hulk buster and rescue armours to be released now.
The_Hidden_Goose
KVRian

777 posts since 8 Dec, 2003, from Birmingham-ish, UK (Tamworth, but shhh!)

Postby The_Hidden_Goose; Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:21 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

If all the kvr users bought u one piece of lego each for xmas - just think how big your legobucket would be! :O
If it takes a week each day to walk a fortnight, the number of apples in a bunch of grapes is a banana the size of green.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic