What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

3680 posts since 3 Jul, 2012

Postby V0RT3X; Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:03 am Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

:lol:
Last edited by V0RT3X on Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This space is empty.
KVRAF

7467 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, Texas, USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:25 am Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

robojam wrote:
SyntheticAurality wrote:
musical android wrote:
SyntheticAurality wrote:Offensive... ok! For ten million:

I'd have live streaming video of me having anal sex with a tied-up blow up doll of the Pope! :troll:

GWAR beat you to it as they did it live on stage for many years!
Plus many many other "offensive" things...

Well, I feel lame now... :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:

You'll have to think of something new to do on Thursday evenings now then I guess :shrug:

I'll shave a Smurf doll, tear off it's head, and screw it down it's open neck. That should relieve the boredom.. :shrug:
Boss Lovin' DR

3554 posts since 14 Mar, 2002, from the grimness of yorkshire

Postby donkey tugger; Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:33 am Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

I don't think it's offensive but I would have built an actual 'flying cock' to ferry me between various JD Wetherspoon hostelries. You've got to watch the pennies.
KVRAF

6025 posts since 21 Nov, 2000, from Southern California

Postby Uncle E; Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:22 pm Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

I'd start a new business and employ lots of hardworking, deserving people. Offensive, indeed.
Redeem the 11% "FORUM" or 16% "GROUP" coupons at:
Rad Grandad

24574 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.

Postby Hink; Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:27 pm Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

Uncle E wrote:I'd start a new business and employ lots of hardworking, deserving people. Offensive, indeed.

yes it is, because once you're done with all the taxes, then the govt's red tape opening a business without their help...about all you'll have left is enough to open a lemonade stand :hihi:
As long as you hate, there will be people to hate
-George Harrison
KVRAF

2109 posts since 27 Dec, 2002, from London

Postby cron; Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:41 pm Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

tehlord wrote:
V0RT3X wrote:I would buy vintage gear off ebay and then proceed to destroy it on youtube.

You'd only increase the value of the other gear nerds collections.

It would be more offensive to them if you actually used it and made contemporary music with it instead of recreating the 'Jump' riff again or playing jazz scales really, really quickly.

:lol:
KVRAF

2596 posts since 2 Jul, 2007, from Oxycontin Acres, Georgia, USA

Postby SODDI; Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:55 pm Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

I would have a grilled blue whale and lemur cheese sandwich.
KVRAF

1750 posts since 20 May, 2010, from between a star and the sea

Postby havran; Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:11 pm Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

10 million dollars is not even hobby change if you really want to be offensive on this backwater planet.
KVRAF

1898 posts since 7 Jan, 2005, from Corporate States of America

Postby Jace-BeOS; Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:19 pm Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

I'd not be offensive at all. I'm a poor person that has a keen sense of value and the difficulty of acquiring money, so I'd make a great rich person (which is one reason I'll never be rich; another reason is that I'm not a sociopath or narcissist, and have strong ethics that are incompatible with American capitalism, were I ever to be in a situation where major luck struck).

I WOULD use the money to escape all the people that I find offensive. Offensively loud and otherwise obnoxious. I'd have a lovely house architected and built far from the noise and prying eyes of the populous, probably in the woods, and I'd probably build a ten foot wall and moat around it, too.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud
KVRist

354 posts since 17 Nov, 2004, from Penrith, Australia

Postby jacqueslacouth; Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:35 pm Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

I would bribe the staff at the local McDonalds to take a 10 minute break while I jacked off into their "special sauce"

Meat is Murder!!!!
The continued existence of country music is conclusive proof of NO GOD!!!!
KVRAF

Postby SODDI; Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:26 pm Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

I would concoct a men's cologne called "Corpse", composed entirely of putrescine and cadaverine, and use it to scent little smelly sample cards which would be inserted into tens of millions of men's fashion and fitness magazines.
KVRAF

Postby SODDI; Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:44 pm Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

jacqueslacouth wrote:Meat is Murder!!!!

Delicious, juicy murder.
addled muppet weed

34209 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:33 am Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

night out with charlie sheen.

winning!
KVRAF

19863 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:38 am Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

jacqueslacouth wrote:I would bribe the staff at the local McDonalds to take a 10 minute break while I jacked off into their "special sauce"

I suppose one more person's jizm in it won't make that much difference though...
KVRian

1367 posts since 19 Jun, 2011, from Sendai, Japan

Postby Doug1978; Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:47 am Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

I would get very, very drunk every morning and continuously defecate on council buildings (and especially the white lion statues outside the city hall).
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic