Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold D16 Sigmund to stroker_ace a great guy to deal with. A super smooth transaction.
D16 were great too. :tu:

Just bought Live Suite from StanCollins. Great guy to deal with - helpful, and super fast to respond to PMs. He split the PayPal fees with me 50/50 and it all worked very well.

Cheers dewert....
Enjoy Ableton...
And thanks for quick payment and a nice easy transaction..

Bought U-He Uhbik from riley4reason
Very fast and smooth sale. :tu:

Just sold Diversion to sacer. Very fast payment, clear transaction.

Recommend !

Bought from digitalboytn UA1 and UA2 ,no problem ;)
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Bought MFM2 from kcisANDderit. Good seller!
And thanks to u-he for a fast transfer...

Sold Voxengo TransGainer to gandalftheblack. Great guy to deal with, super fast and smooth transaction!!!
"Micro Kid speaks digi-talk.."

Shifrin just sold me Voxengos TransGainer. Nice guy, quick and smooth transaction.

Blindingly fast responses and transfer of Xfer Nerve from user rjames25. Less than 12 hours from my initial inquiry to transfer complete. I'd gladly recommend him to anyone interested in buying/selling.
Ableton/Propellerheads/Cockos Reaper/Logic/Renoise/U-He/Tone2/NI/DiscoDSP/Fabfilter/Xils Lab/Reveal Sound/112dB

Bought Indie AdPak from tplusj. Very nice contact, kept me informed at all times. The transfer took a bit longer and he even refunded me part of the price to make up for that. Highly recommended contact!

Bought ValhallaRoom from xamido. Lightning fast transaction, everything went smooth. Nice contact, definitely recommended!

Sold Addictive Drums Indie ADpak to CableChannel. License transfer took longer than expected, but the buyer was very patient. Highly recommended.

CableChannel wrote:Bought ValhallaRoom from xamido. Lightning fast transaction, everything went smooth. Nice contact, definitely recommended!
Smooth and easy transaction with CableChannel, recommended. :tu:
musisikamar.com

Sold Voxengo VariSaturator to Endor-8o8. Great guy to deal with, super fast and smooth transaction!!!
"Micro Kid speaks digi-talk.."

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”