ValhallaFreqEcho Open Beta for OSX and Windows (32/64-bit, AAX/VST/AU/RTAS)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Awesome news, ncie to see ValhallaFreqEcho is going to get a facelift.

FreqEcho is nuts, this could easily be a $25-30-plugin!

It's much too crazy to accept your money

michael2 wrote:can I use this when I run Logic in 32 bit mode, or will I need to use the older version I have? thanks.
The OSX beta has both 32 and 64-bit Audio Units, so it *should* run in Logic as a 32-bit AU. That being said, there is always a chance of quirky behavior with the Apple AU validator with these betas. I've tested the 32-bit AU in Live, but not in 32-bit Logic yet.

Sean Costello

valhallasound wrote: The OSX beta has both 32 and 64-bit Audio Units, so it *should* run in Logic as a 32-bit AU. That being said, there is always a chance of quirky behavior with the Apple AU validator with these betas. I've tested the 32-bit AU in Live, but not in 32-bit Logic yet.

Sean Costello
Working here in 32 bit Logic 9.1.8 on OSX 10.9.2.
The original version shows up as ValhallaFreqEchoMk1 in the plugin menu.
The new beta shows up without the Mk1 on the end.

Beatworld wrote:Working here in 32 bit Logic 9.1.8 on OSX 10.9.2.
Great news !

I Hope the situation is the same for PC.
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

How's the test going? Looking forward to the PC version of this as well as a full blown ValhallaTapeDelay (In green perhaps). What do you say Sean?

clintmartin wrote:How's the test going? Looking forward to the PC version of this as well as a full blown ValhallaTapeDelay (In green perhaps). What do you say Sean?
I'll start in on the PC version sometime next week. I have to finish the OSX AAX verison of ÜberMod, and send out a box of a few hundred Halls of Valhalla cartridges for distribution (the Halls of Valhalla runs on the Tiptop Audio Z-DSP). Having FreqEcho running as an AAX & 32/64-bit VST beta will help me debug the new framework stuff for Windows real quick like.

And green might be good for a tape delay. :D I wouldn't hold your breath for this showing up in 2014 - I have a few plugins already in the queue. Plus, I need to get an RE-201.

Sean Costello

Tp3 wrote:
Beatworld wrote:Working here in 32 bit Logic 9.1.8 on OSX 10.9.2.
Great news !

I Hope the situation is the same for PC.
thanks guys. haven't had a chance to try it yet.
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

Beatworld wrote:[
Working here in 32 bit Logic 9.1.8 on OSX 10.9.2.
Excellent! I'll also change the 4-character ID to something slightly different than the Mk1 version, just to avoid conflict.

Sean Costello

This is excellent news! Didn't get to test it, yet. But I was eagerly awaiting a 64bit AU!

I already bought VintageVerb some time ago. Your ongoing support for your (awesome) free plugin just makes me want to buy more of your commercial stuff, which I will do soon. Promised! :-)

Any chance for a x64 WinVST or I missed something?

He said later after the OSX is stable, He would release a Windows version. It's in this thread somewhere.

VST & AU seem nice and stable in Maschine 2.0.6 with OSX 10.9.2
Fist time I've tried this plugin...love it!

Good news!!!!! This is my mostest favorite delay.

JJ
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Sounding pretty good over here :) though I don't really know what to do with the Freq knob :?
Last edited by Mario-C. on Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Effects”