What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Bjulin Waves - 3 for 2 Deal - And new Freepack

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRist

217 posts since 16 Mar, 2005, from Nürnberg, Germany

Postby Bjulin; Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:16 am Bjulin Waves - 3 for 2 Deal - And new Freepack

Hey everyone...

I´ve updated/upgraded my Website. New Logo, new sitedesign etc... :hyper:

To celebrate this, I decided to do a sale. You can get all 3 "Inspire Me" Soundsets for Zebra² for 10€. (15€ normally) :o
There´s no need for any code or something.

http://bjulin.de

Besides you can try out the sounds now!
I have packed a Demo with 22 Sounds for you. Just go to my Website an download it completely Free! :wheee:

FYI - I´m working on an effects Soundbank for Zebra². If you´re interested in my Products, you can subscribe to my newsletter now. Please use the link on my website for this purpose...

Cheers!
Bjulin :D
KVRist

317 posts since 19 Oct, 2003, from Seattle

Postby jasinski; Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:22 am Re: Bjulin Waves - 3 for 2 Deal - And new Freepack

Awesome news Bjulin. your sound design is impeccable.
KVRist

Postby Bjulin; Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:44 am Re: Bjulin Waves - 3 for 2 Deal - And new Freepack

Thank you so much! :hug: :D
KVRist

Postby Bjulin; Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:19 pm Re: Bjulin Waves - 3 for 2 Deal - And new Freepack

Last weekend to get 3 soundpacks for 2!

That´s 91 Presets for 10 €... you know, you want to get inspired! :D

Have a nice weekend everyone! 8)

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Soundware