What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

ValhallaFreqEcho Open Beta for OSX and Windows (32/64-bit, AAX/VST/AU/RTAS)

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Neon Breath
KVRAF
 
1763 posts since 15 Sep, 2010

Postby Neon Breath; Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:01 am Re: ValhallaFreqEcho Open Beta for OSX (32/64-bit, AAX)

Awesome news, ncie to see ValhallaFreqEcho is going to get a facelift.

FreqEcho is nuts, this could easily be a $25-30-plugin!
__________________________________________________
http://soundcloud.com/red-fog
http://soundcloud.com/sleeping-on-lotus-ashes
http://landofthedrones.blogspot.ca
__________________________________________________
camsr
KVRAF
 
4514 posts since 16 Feb, 2005

Postby camsr; Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:03 pm Re: ValhallaFreqEcho Open Beta for OSX (32/64-bit, AAX)

It's much too crazy to accept your money
Image
User avatar
valhallasound
KVRAF
 
2827 posts since 14 Nov, 2006, from Pacific NW

Postby valhallasound; Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:59 pm Re: ValhallaFreqEcho Open Beta for OSX (32/64-bit, AAX)

michael2 wrote:can I use this when I run Logic in 32 bit mode, or will I need to use the older version I have? thanks.


The OSX beta has both 32 and 64-bit Audio Units, so it *should* run in Logic as a 32-bit AU. That being said, there is always a chance of quirky behavior with the Apple AU validator with these betas. I've tested the 32-bit AU in Live, but not in 32-bit Logic yet.

Sean Costello
Beatworld
KVRist
 
228 posts since 30 Dec, 2010, from Perth

Postby Beatworld; Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:24 pm Re: ValhallaFreqEcho Open Beta for OSX (32/64-bit, AAX)

valhallasound wrote:The OSX beta has both 32 and 64-bit Audio Units, so it *should* run in Logic as a 32-bit AU. That being said, there is always a chance of quirky behavior with the Apple AU validator with these betas. I've tested the 32-bit AU in Live, but not in 32-bit Logic yet.

Sean Costello

Working here in 32 bit Logic 9.1.8 on OSX 10.9.2.
The original version shows up as ValhallaFreqEchoMk1 in the plugin menu.
The new beta shows up without the Mk1 on the end.
User avatar
Tp3
KVRAF
 
1556 posts since 7 Feb, 2007

Postby Tp3; Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:37 am Re: ValhallaFreqEcho Open Beta for OSX (32/64-bit, AAX)

Beatworld wrote:Working here in 32 bit Logic 9.1.8 on OSX 10.9.2.
The original version shows up as ValhallaFreqEchoMk1 in the plugin menu.
The new beta shows up without the Mk1 on the end.

Great news !

I Hope the situation is the same for PC.
The whole notion of Analog vs Digital emulation has long gone haywire...
clintmartin
KVRist
 
111 posts since 15 Nov, 2012, from Arkansas, USA

Postby clintmartin; Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:03 pm Re: ValhallaFreqEcho Open Beta for OSX (32/64-bit, AAX)

How's the test going? Looking forward to the PC version of this as well as a full blown ValhallaTapeDelay (In green perhaps). What do you say Sean?
User avatar
valhallasound
KVRAF
 
2827 posts since 14 Nov, 2006, from Pacific NW

Postby valhallasound; Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:43 pm Re: ValhallaFreqEcho Open Beta for OSX (32/64-bit, AAX)

clintmartin wrote:How's the test going? Looking forward to the PC version of this as well as a full blown ValhallaTapeDelay (In green perhaps). What do you say Sean?


I'll start in on the PC version sometime next week. I have to finish the OSX AAX verison of ÜberMod, and send out a box of a few hundred Halls of Valhalla cartridges for distribution (the Halls of Valhalla runs on the Tiptop Audio Z-DSP). Having FreqEcho running as an AAX & 32/64-bit VST beta will help me debug the new framework stuff for Windows real quick like.

And green might be good for a tape delay. :D I wouldn't hold your breath for this showing up in 2014 - I have a few plugins already in the queue. Plus, I need to get an RE-201.

Sean Costello
michael2
KVRAF
 
2077 posts since 17 Jan, 2008

Postby michael2; Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:15 pm Re: ValhallaFreqEcho Open Beta for OSX (32/64-bit, AAX)

Tp3 wrote:
Beatworld wrote:Working here in 32 bit Logic 9.1.8 on OSX 10.9.2.
The original version shows up as ValhallaFreqEchoMk1 in the plugin menu.
The new beta shows up without the Mk1 on the end.

Great news !

I Hope the situation is the same for PC.


thanks guys. haven't had a chance to try it yet.
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/
User avatar
valhallasound
KVRAF
 
2827 posts since 14 Nov, 2006, from Pacific NW

Postby valhallasound; Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:31 pm Re: ValhallaFreqEcho Open Beta for OSX (32/64-bit, AAX)

Beatworld wrote:[
Working here in 32 bit Logic 9.1.8 on OSX 10.9.2.
The original version shows up as ValhallaFreqEchoMk1 in the plugin menu.
The new beta shows up without the Mk1 on the end.


Excellent! I'll also change the 4-character ID to something slightly different than the Mk1 version, just to avoid conflict.

Sean Costello
larsomat
KVRer
 
25 posts since 22 May, 2013

Postby larsomat; Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:10 am Re: ValhallaFreqEcho Open Beta for OSX (32/64-bit, AAX)

This is excellent news! Didn't get to test it, yet. But I was eagerly awaiting a 64bit AU!

I already bought VintageVerb some time ago. Your ongoing support for your (awesome) free plugin just makes me want to buy more of your commercial stuff, which I will do soon. Promised! :-)
meloco_go
KVRist
 
455 posts since 21 Sep, 2008

Postby meloco_go; Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:33 am Re: ValhallaFreqEcho Open Beta for OSX (32/64-bit, AAX)

Any chance for a x64 WinVST or I missed something?
clintmartin
KVRist
 
111 posts since 15 Nov, 2012, from Arkansas, USA

Postby clintmartin; Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:17 pm Re: ValhallaFreqEcho Open Beta for OSX (32/64-bit, AAX)

He said later after the OSX is stable, He would release a Windows version. It's in this thread somewhere.
db3
KVRist
 
173 posts since 22 Aug, 2012, from UK

Postby db3; Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:53 am Re: ValhallaFreqEcho Open Beta for OSX (32/64-bit, AAX)

VST & AU seem nice and stable in Maschine 2.0.6 with OSX 10.9.2
Fist time I've tried this plugin...love it!
Ah_Dziz
KVRian
 
1140 posts since 2 Jul, 2005

Postby Ah_Dziz; Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:38 am Re: ValhallaFreqEcho Open Beta for OSX (32/64-bit, AAX)

Good news!!!!! This is my mostest favorite delay.

JJ
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.
Mario-C.
KVRist
 
94 posts since 23 Apr, 2012

Postby Mario-C.; Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:34 am Re: ValhallaFreqEcho Open Beta for OSX (32/64-bit, AAX)

Sounding pretty good over here :) though I don't really know what to do with the Freq knob :?
Last edited by Mario-C. on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects