K1 +5.7

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Been a long time since I posted a track. Maybe a year.

K1 +5.7

Lots of software and some expensive hardware used so it better be good: Superior Drummer, Aspect, DIVA, Kemper, Eleven Rack, Amplitude, Strobe, Cypher, Saturn, Bong [xoxos drum vsti], Ibanez guitar with sinking pick ups.

Thoughts?

Completely mental. This is f**king great.
At the beginning i got kind of a futuristic western vibe from it. Like a cataclysmic high noon setting in a firefly serenity type universe. After that it dove down deep into madness.

You hear a lot of solid well mixed stuff here, but this one feels a little special right at first listen. Quite cool.

This was a veritable cornucopia of sounds and styles. Twangy, reverbed guitars, FSU synths, prog-rock sequences, psychedelia, dubstep, the quieter guitar section accompanied by something that sounded like somebody's head banging against a wall. It would be difficult to pigeon-hole this one.

Good work :)

:hail: very, very good, wild and energetic! it kinda sounds like if system of a down made electronic music.

nasenmann wrote:Completely mental. This is f**king great.
At the beginning i got kind of a futuristic western vibe from it. Like a cataclysmic high noon setting in a firefly serenity type universe. After that it dove down deep into madness.

You hear a lot of solid well mixed stuff here, but this one feels a little special right at first listen. Quite cool.
Thanks for checking it out. Glad you enjoyed. :)

seismic1 wrote:This was a veritable cornucopia of sounds and styles. Twangy, reverbed guitars, FSU synths, prog-rock sequences, psychedelia, dubstep, the quieter guitar section accompanied by something that sounded like somebody's head banging against a wall. It would be difficult to pigeon-hole this one.

Good work :)
Hey seimic, thanks for listening. :) My attention span, at least with my own music, is short. Hence the cornucopia.

astrochimp wrote::hail: very, very good, wild and energetic! it kinda sounds like if system of a down made electronic music.
Thanks for listening astrochimp. Happy that you enjoyed it. :) If only I could sing like Serj.

Always enjoy your twists and turns, no disappointment here, this is a fantastic ride through multiple vibes, dig it a lot! 8)
Image Image

Unexpectedly mental, in a good way. Nice work. Thanks for sharing!

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

Bumpity bumP!

My personal track of the week on here. Chek it aut!

this is a really nice piece - a great update on 'Western'
why do you use archive.org though? Makes it less atttractive when shared on sites like Facebook and cuts out soundcloud sharing

polyslax wrote:Always enjoy your twists and turns, no disappointment here, this is a fantastic ride through multiple vibes, dig it a lot! 8)
Thanks for listening polyslax. Glad you enjoyed. :)

ZenPunkHippy wrote:Unexpectedly mental, in a good way. Nice work. Thanks for sharing!

Peace,
Andy.

Appreciate the listen and comment. :)

nasenmann wrote:Bumpity bumP!

My personal track of the week on here. Chek it aut!
Thanks! :D

woggle wrote:this is a really nice piece - a great update on 'Western'
why do you use archive.org though? Makes it less atttractive when shared on sites like Facebook and cuts out soundcloud sharing
Thanks for listening woggle. :)

I used archive.org because it allows you to upload and direct link to the mp3 for free. I don't like soundcloud because I don't like the quality of its encoding.

Why is an archive.org link less attractive when shared on Facebook?

Return to “Music Cafe”