NI Molekular [threads merged]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looks great however I think I will wait until I get one of those NI vouchers or Black Friday later in the year...$150 clams is a bit much (I think Zynaptic may be involved in those prices)

This thing is highly addictive, get up early in the morning, feed the cat, have a coffee, fire up the studio and start patching up modules and modulation routings. In this case I automated the 4 Macro knobs in my DAW after assigning them to numerous parameters each. Left hand playing some ebowed acoustic guitar sounds, right hand automating the Macros:

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/e ... -molekular

Sampleconstruct wrote:Left hand playing some ebowed acoustic guitar sounds, right hand automating the Macros:

Very, interesting, ...i assume you'll (at least) need both hands with an e-bowed guitar as any usual playing methods for a guitarist, do you think any existing pedalboard midi-controllers might do a same job in handyness ?

...forgive me if my expectation might slowly be a bit outdated , but i mean that you may easily see the interest for such guitar live performance !

Krakatau wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Left hand playing some ebowed acoustic guitar sounds, right hand automating the Macros:

Very, interesting, ...i assume you'll (at least) need both hands with an e-bowed guitar as any usual playing methods for a guitarist, do you think any existing pedalboard midi-controllers might do a same job in handyness ?

...forgive me if my expectation might slowly be a bit outdated , but i mean that you may easily see the interest for such guitar live performance !
These are samples from my Halion library.

...and now I have to dig out my Ebow...think I'll try it on my Dano baritone and see what I get.
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

Sampleconstruct wrote:This thing is highly addictive, get up early in the morning, feed the cat, have a coffee, fire up the studio and start patching up modules and modulation routings. In this case I automated the 4 Macro knobs in my DAW after assigning them to numerous parameters each. Left hand playing some ebowed acoustic guitar sounds, right hand automating the Macros:

This isn't helping me NOT buying it Simon! Must…..re…sisssssttttttttt……

Update:
Resistance is futile. Bought it!
This baby is right up my alley. Amazing sounds, insane modulation and routing galore.

What's next i wonder? A(b)synth (LOL!!!) with the same easy to use interface and killer stuff i wrote above?

:wink:

Sampleconstruct wrote:This thing is highly addictive, get up early in the morning, feed the cat, have a coffee, fire up the studio and start patching up modules and modulation routings
a simple molekule and "sampleconstruct" might turn to "sampleaddict" !! :P

33tetragammon wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:This thing is highly addictive, get up early in the morning, feed the cat, have a coffee, fire up the studio and start patching up modules and modulation routings. In this case I automated the 4 Macro knobs in my DAW after assigning them to numerous parameters each. Left hand playing some ebowed acoustic guitar sounds, right hand automating the Macros:

This isn't helping me NOT buying it Simon! Must…..re…sisssssttttttttt……

Update:
Resistance is futile. Bought it!
This baby is right up my alley. Amazing sounds, insane modulation and routing galore.

What's next i wonder? A(b)synth (LOL!!!) with the same easy to use interface and killer stuff i wrote above?

:wink:
That didn't last too long :)

Krakatau wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:This thing is highly addictive, get up early in the morning, feed the cat, have a coffee, fire up the studio and start patching up modules and modulation routings
a simple molekule and "sampleconstruct" might turn to "sampleaddict" !! :P
I've been a sample addict all my life for sure.

Sampleconstruct wrote:

Yeah, trying it out for a short while had me totally convinced that this is really something else imo.
Not that i'm in a creative rut or something (far, far away from it….), BUT I JUST NEEDED THIS IN MY CREATIVE LIFE DAMMIT (LOL)!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by 33tetragammon on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

33tetragammon wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:

Yeah, trying it out for a short while had me totally convinced that this is really something else imo.
Not that i'm in a creative rut or something (far, far away from it….), BUTI JUST NEEDED THIS IN MY CREATIVE LIFE DAMMIT (LOL)!!!!!!!!!
Congrats then :)

The_Hidden_Goose wrote:Breaktweaker is an example of other multi-fx type things though
Nope. It's a drum machine plug in with sample playback and synthesis engines and a sequencer that has a stutter edit style option. It's effects options are quite small... it doesn't even have built in reverb.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

I have a question though. Do we have any definitive knowledge as to it's place in the "Komplete" architecture? I mean, if I buy this now will I get it if I upgrade to Komplete 10 in the future? Or will it only be in Komplete Ultimate?

Honestly, I hate the fact that there are two Komplete packages. What about Komplete don't they understand? :lol:
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

I'd be surprised if it's only in Ultimate - not known any previous Reaktor releases to be Ultimate only although there's always a first time.

Hope not - I think there's too much overlap with the Deep series for Kore for me to buy this right now - in fact the Deep stuff is still miles crazier and has far more presets and potential combinations but I do like this too and so hope it's in Komplete if and when I upgrade it will be worth it.

aMUSEd wrote: in fact the Deep stuff is still miles crazier and has far more presets and potential combinations but I do like this too and so hope it's in Komplete if and when I upgrade it will be worth it.
I think that's not true. The Deep-serires was/is a closed system (I abandoned it years ago), you could/can tweak a few parameters but no way you could really design your own sounds in any way. A preset player at it's best.
The stuff you can do with Molekular can be far more crazy and experimental than any of the Deep-series-sounds, it just takes a lot of time and endurance to set it all up and get the brain juices flowing with Molekular.

Return to “Effects”