FREE JD-850 and Etheral Kontakt Demo Instrument

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BUMMER!!!! I finally take a chance on this.....I thought the demos were not very promising, but tried the 3 free patches and like what I heard. OK, I bought JD850, but kept getting a "Fail" upon downloading.....and now it says that my downloads have all been "consumed" and now I am up shit-creek as the saying goes. I really wanted to play with this during the weekend, but am now at the mercy of waiting until someone get back a hold of me from Sampleism. WHY OH WHY do they not have multiple smaller RARs for downloading instead of just one single 1.8 gig RAR??? WHY OH WHY are my downloads capped at just 3 before I am out of luck?

I'm sure it will work out in the end, but at this very moment I'm glad that I skipped ordering Ethereal also. :(

You shouldn't have skipped Ethereal... it's awesome! ;)
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

quantum7 wrote:BUMMER!!!! I finally take a chance on this.....I thought the demos were not very promising, but tried the 3 free patches and like what I heard. OK, I bought JD850, but kept getting a "Fail" upon downloading.....and now it says that my downloads have all been "consumed" and now I am up shit-creek as the saying goes. I really wanted to play with this during the weekend, but am now at the mercy of waiting until someone get back a hold of me from Sampleism. WHY OH WHY do they not have multiple smaller RARs for downloading instead of just one single 1.8 gig RAR??? WHY OH WHY are my downloads capped at just 3 before I am out of luck?

I'm sure it will work out in the end, but at this very moment I'm glad that I skipped ordering Ethereal also. :(
Hi Quantum. Sorry about the download problem - you have a new link heading your way via email very soon. :)
https://www.lootaudio.com
Kontakt Libraries, Plugins, Patches, Samples and Deals.

Kaneda wrote:
Hi Quantum. Sorry about the download problem - you have a new link heading your way via email very soon. :)
Thank you. It's just been one of those days today......and then it ends with not getting my download.....aaaaahhhhhhhh. :cry: I'll drink a beer and feel much better....then check for that e-mail. :)

Ben H wrote:You shouldn't have skipped Ethereal... it's awesome! ;)
+1

I've always found Sampleism good with DL support you should get it soon

OK, I finally got the new download link (thank you Sampleism) and after a few more "fails" (very strange) I finally got the bugger to download....YEA!!!! :tu: I have to say that I'm very impressed with the library- well worth the $50 if you are looking for a great JD-800 recreation.

Great job CL-Projects!!! Now if they would also produce a D-50 library as well as the JD800, I would buy that in a heartbeat!!!! Ya I know, Roland will not allow it.....which is why I'll be sampling a D-50 (or a V-synth with the D-50 card) myself next month....for MY OWN personal use of course. 8)

quantum7 wrote:OK, I finally got the new download link (thank you Sampleism) and after a few more "fails" (very strange) I finally got the bugger to download....YEA!!!! :tu: I have to say that I'm very impressed with the library- well worth the $50 if you are looking for a great JD-800 recreation.

Great job CL-Projects!!! Now if they would also produce a D-50 library as well as the JD800, I would buy that in a heartbeat!!!! Ya I know, Roland will not allow it.....which is why I'll be sampling a D-50 (or a V-synth with the D-50 card) myself next month....for MY OWN personal use of course. 8)
as steve from synthmagic has mentioned earlier in this thread there is a nice d50 library from kontaktbanks (deep flight). it is also worth to check out their other libraries.

they usually have sales from time to time: have bought deepflight and the other from them like the waldorf microwave. it's really very good! :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

JD-850 sounds really beautiful to me, but I'm also a bit concerned about what the legalities may be for an end user using a sample library of sounds that are recorded from a sample based synth. If it is not legal, are there any sampled digital synths (or affordable VST synths of course) that could produce sounds like the JD-800 without running any risk of copyright infringement, or is it just not possible to produce sounds like these using other synthesis methods?

I think your concern is unfounded IMO.

Unfounded as you don't think there may be copyright issues in sampling a sample based synth, or unfounded as in you don't think that would effect an end user / be legally wrong for an end user? I would really like to get this library, but I just don't want to breach any copyrights.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Please don't let us go into that discussion again. It has been covered already. There is no problem whatsoever.

Actually i just bought JD-850. There's a sale now on Sampleism for the JD-850 till the 21st of April. 20% Off.
http://www.sampleism.com/cl-projects/jd-850?sk=kt (http://www.sampleism.com/cl-projects/jd-850?sk=kt)

NewAgeGuru wrote:Please don't let us go into that discussion again. It has been covered already. There is no problem whatsoever.
I don't think any lifers at KvR will take your opinions too seriously. You joined KvR to comment specifically on this Thread. All three of your posts (so far) relate only to this Thread.

SubsonicArtz has a similar post count and input into this Thread.

Just sayin'
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

true Aloysius but also true this was discussed enough in this thread.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Aloysius wrote: I don't think any lifers at KvR will take your opinions too seriously. You joined KvR to comment specifically on this Thread. All three of your posts (so far) relate only to this Thread.

SubsonicArtz has a similar post count and input into this Thread.

Just sayin'
I thought you were a great guy. Boy was i wrong. I'm not taking your opinion serious from now on either.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”