Listen to Tricky Loops Love Mission!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's spring in Bavaria, sun is shining, people are moving their dancing feet and Tricky-Loops is on a love mission...

...and proudly presents his new song:

https://soundcloud.com/tricky-loops/wer ... ve-mission

Comments welcome, as always! :)

(And, yes, I made the drop myself, I didn't ask Avicii! :P)

I hope I'm not the only one who is on a love mission! :P

Tricky-Loops wrote:I hope I'm not the only one who is on a love mission! :P
i just turned asexual a minute ago! :love:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Me too but now listen...

It would be interesting who else is on a love mission. Please just start a poll :lol:
This has spring vibe and I like the dubbish feel it has. The vocals with the reverb-clothes show some bizarreness at places but what the heck - so is the love mission :)
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

@ thomekk

Thanks for the feedback. Some vocals sound a bit (love-)drunken but that's intentional. I always try to mix strange (i. e. funny) sounding things with hi-fi sounds, that's my Tricky-Loops "comic" style... :D

I thought the term was "missionary" :D

LISTEN: I assume that this is House Music, you know, I am ignorant on the subject but it is pleasant and positive feelings and this is very important ... BRAVO! :clap:

Suggestion: turn up the volume to the voice (portala aventi, in primo piano) and make the reverse delays\reverbs (i think) more subtle and wide, the drum is a little weak IMO (remember me that compilations called Montecarlo Nights) but since I am a rock guitarist may be that I'm saying bullshit, il master va bene cosi non troppo compresso, ha un flavour un po JAAAZZZ! :tu:

PS: You're not making Hip Hop??? :x

@ Turello

Yes, it's romantic house music...and that's why I wanted a pretty deep kick (which I even layered with a sub kick made with a synth) and not those punchy plastic kicks like in trance music. The vocals are already sidechained, I didn't want to make them TOO prominent...

Regarding mastering, I pushed my other songs harder - made them louder - but in this case - as it's labeled as "romantic", I didn't want to make it sound like death metal... :hihi:

Hiphop - I only listen to it once in a while. Most times I listen to some world music or electronic house/lounge/chill-out music. But if I'd found an intelligent rapper with intelligent lyrics, I'd be open for a collaboration (I can rap myself but I'm not that great in it). I just don't like all this cheap yo-motherf**ker-f**k-y'all-gangsta sh*t... :x

(I prefer intelligent, funny music from Caparezza & Co.!)

I'm a little dissappointed you're not a Gngst... :'( (so I can't kidding you!)

But serious: Pardon, Unfortunately I do not know to distinguish between house, trance etc etc ... it's not my world... sorry, but my taste like genuine things, as this!

the master is perfect as it is, a little "Jazzy" if you allow me the word

understand brotha, yo brotha!!! ahahahaha! :-D

Sincere Congratulations!

Turello wrote:But serious: Pardon, Unfortunately I do not know to distinguish between house, trance etc etc ... it's not my world...
I forgot to add that sometimes I even listen to rock, grunge and punk music. I LOVE bands like Nirvana, Soundgarden, Audioslave, Rammstein and The White Stripes. And Electropunk, DAF for example, or Chicks on Speed as well as EBM and Industrial! :love:

What I don't like is Death Metal & Screamocore with guitars which sound like a lawn mower with power amp! :x

Oh, gut gut, i listen all the bands you have mentioned (Deutsch-Amerikanische Freundschaft, reminds me of past high school time, quanti ricordi!!!) and a tons of World Music (Senegal, Son de Cuba, Celtic Music)... I don't like Death at all, my vocabolary start at A and End just at Slayer! ;-)

Hope to listen your song on radio!

PS: actually in the guise of Bavarian gngst you were not so credible but at least there are someone who knows how to make fun (not so serious) :-D ;-)

Tricky-Loops wrote: What I don't like is Death Metal & Screamocore with guitars which sound like a lawn mower with power amp! :x
You just described the perfect death metal guitar sound! :D I loved that lawn mower sound a lot in my youth. Today I don't listen to metal much, but when I do, I pick a song with lawn mower sound :)

CableChannel wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote: What I don't like is Death Metal & Screamocore with guitars which sound like a lawn mower with power amp! :x
You just described the perfect death metal guitar sound! :D I loved that lawn mower sound a lot in my youth. Today I don't listen to metal much, but when I do, I pick a song with lawn mower sound :)
You're not the only one. I guess most KVR people are guitarists who listened to rock & metal in their youth.

When I was in my teens, I listened mostly to Funk & Soul and Eurodance stuff (Snap!, Culture Beat, Twenty 4 Seven, Sven Väth etc.). I was a big fan of the Radio 2Day in Munich in the late 80ies/early 90ies. Unfortunately they changed their program completely and now they only play the rock classics from the 70ies to the 90ies... :x

OMG, I forgot to add that I'm a HUGE fan of New Wave music, too! :love:

And I like people who play guitar like a synthesizer, for example Carlos Santana... :)

Good tune Tricky! It has an upbeat, house vibe circa the late 80s.

I think the mix could be improved. It sounds strange to me with lots of reverb and effects and little direct sound.

(I love DAF by the way.)

Return to “Music Cafe”