What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Wusik is proud to announce: Wusik 4000 has been officially released!

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRist

95 posts since 21 Dec, 2009

Postby popskull; Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:07 am Re: Wusik is proud to announce: Wusik 4000 has been officially released!

Anyone using Wusik 4000 In Ableton Live 64 bit Mac? For me it crashes when opening some of the sample library presets.Ive logged it but was wondering if this is happening to others.
KVRAF

17091 posts since 11 Jun, 2001, from Wusik Dot Com

Postby WilliamK; Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:26 am Re: Wusik is proud to announce: Wusik 4000 has been officially released!

Hello, there is an upgrade option already, check the product page for details.
KVRist

82 posts since 6 Mar, 2009

Postby downSouthside; Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:52 am Re: Wusik is proud to announce: Wusik 4000 has been officially released!

WilliamK wrote:Hello, there is an upgrade option already, check the product page for details.

William, Unless I'm missing something, the only upgrade option that I see is the 'bundle' special. As I mentioned, I already own four of the five items in that bundle and I'm really not interested in paying for them again. What is the price for just Wusik 4000? $80 is out of the question.

Regards
-e.B
downSouthside music - mixing / mastering / custom sounds / loops
Everett 'e.Blue' Garnett - Owner/Producer
KVRAF

Postby WilliamK; Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:00 am Re: Wusik is proud to announce: Wusik 4000 has been officially released!

http://www.wusik.com/ww/products/wusik-4000

$ 79.95 USD Upgrade, this is the price, sorry but we can't make it lower.
KVRAF

Postby WilliamK; Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:10 am Re: Wusik is proud to announce: Wusik 4000 has been officially released!

tonylife wrote:Hi, I am having trouble loading Wusiksounds. It just crashes. I tried with Cubase 7.5 and StudioOne 2.6.2 on Mac. Any help please?

Is just WusikSND files? Does it loads WAV and SFZ without problems? I'm working on this, just trying to figure out what happened and release a fix next week. :cool:
KVRist

82 posts since 6 Mar, 2009

Postby downSouthside; Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:07 am Re: Wusik is proud to announce: Wusik 4000 has been officially released!

WilliamK wrote:http://www.wusik.com/ww/products/wusik-4000

$ 79.95 USD Upgrade, this is the price, sorry but we can't make it lower.

No worries...congrats on a big release.

Best regards,
-e.B
downSouthside music - mixing / mastering / custom sounds / loops
Everett 'e.Blue' Garnett - Owner/Producer
KVRAF

Postby WilliamK; Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:42 am Re: Wusik is proud to announce: Wusik 4000 has been officially released!

tonylife wrote:Hi, I am having trouble loading Wusiksounds. It just crashes. I tried with Cubase 7.5 and StudioOne 2.6.2 on Mac. Any help please?

I found the problem, please, could you test the following file? (place under Wusik 4000 Data\Modules\Sound Generators) Thanks!

http://wusik.com/download/MAC_Sample_Player.dylib.zip
KVRist

268 posts since 3 Nov, 2002

Postby e-modic; Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:18 am Re: Wusik is proud to announce: Wusik 4000 has been officially released!

Does it have zero delay feedback filters?
be warmhearted and spend some money for animal welfare organisations.
---------------------
electronic pop click here
KVRAF

Postby WilliamK; Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:13 am Re: Wusik is proud to announce: Wusik 4000 has been officially released!

Just added another set of sounds for download: SOUNDS_Wusik_EVE_Sounds.zip

Those are the main Wusik EVE SoundSets. The Mellotronix is the best one from the list. No presets, just the sounds, just load up with the Basic Sample Player preset.
KVRAF

Postby WilliamK; Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:34 am Re: Wusik is proud to announce: Wusik 4000 has been officially released!

Here's the list of things I'm working for the next update. Please, let me know if you found anything else or have some feature list of simple changes I can do. :cool:

- Sample Player updated: when browsing SFZ files the Next and Previous selector will browse only SFZ files and also ignores other files, specially WAV files that are part of the SFZ collection.
- Sample Player updated: fixed MAC 64 bits problems when loading WusikSND files.
- Sample Player updated: added "processing" message when a sound is been loaded/unloaded. The Next/Previous sound option now uses its own thread for better handling.
- M24 LP Filter Poly updated: changed the code to overload less at lower frequencies.
- MIDI Arp Basic updated: fixed a bug when playing notes very fast.
KVRAF

Postby WilliamK; Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:19 am Re: Wusik is proud to announce: Wusik 4000 has been officially released!

This video shows how to use the multi-layer option in Wusik 4000 and the Beat Sequencer MIDI module to create a drum machine styled preset.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH7dj6XQ4Z0
KVRer

2 posts since 20 Apr, 2011

Postby PW69; Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:18 am Re: Wusik is proud to announce: Wusik 4000 has been officially released!

Are there any plans to include sample editing in the Sample Player at least loop editing?
KVRAF

Postby WilliamK; Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:48 am Re: Wusik is proud to announce: Wusik 4000 has been officially released!

Not right now, as I don't see much point, since there are great free WAV editors for that already. But if a lot of users ask, nicely, I could think about it. :hihi:
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments