Ghost text in Synthblitz vsts

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nitroflex

Hi, I search the web for a solution to this problem but didnt come up with anything relevant at all.
So here's the the thing..I've intalled two Synthblitz vsts the "Nitroflex" and the "Deep One". In neither of them can I see any text. For instance there is no text above the knobs of cutoff, resonance etc. nor in the presets list on the vst. That happens to both of the vsts.
Here's what i see
http://oi59.tinypic.com/2mpwec6.jpg
http://oi61.tinypic.com/6zq4it.jpg

I hope u guys have a clue on how to fix this as i really need those vsts badly.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

probably the fonts arent installed. but why are you asking us? contact the developer.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Somebody obviously should take a sales rep course learning about service. Why should users post questions about VST instruments in a sub-forum devoted to VST instruments? :wink:

OP: I also got Nitroflex, I'm using version 1.91. I also use FL Studio 11.1

However, I got no problem with missing text in Nitroflex, so that should rule out that the problem is FL Studio.

Could you try an upgrade to the latest version of Nitroflex, I see you are using v1.6. The dev sent out links to the latest version quite recently, try using that and see if the problem persists.

hmm whyterabbyt I will try a font pack to see if it gets fixed..Numanoid, i'm pretty confident that the same will happen with the updated version but I'll give it a go.

Well I could ask the developer of course but there is so much knowledge here and so many good people willing to help that it seems worthless contacting the firm.

Numanoid wrote:Somebody obviously should take a sales rep course learning about service.
Are you under the rather silly impression that people posting here are working in the service industry? Or are you just trolling. again.
Why should users post questions about VST instruments in a sub-forum devoted to VST instruments?
Beacuse he said "I hope u guys have a clue on how to fix this as i really need those vsts badly."

and whilst we can make all the suggestions of what's possible in the world, (you know while you're pretending we're a paid helpdesk instead of just random guys with other things we could be doing but offering up what we think is the most efficient and direct means of solving a problem), the only person who can fix the issue would be the developer.

or are you trying to tell me that your 'sales rep' -level advice to folk with a problem is to avoid contacting the developer?

Numanoid wrote:Could you try an upgrade to the latest version of Nitroflex, I see you are using v1.6. The dev sent out links to the latest version quite recently, try using that and see if the problem persists.
The thing is that the same story goes for "Deep One" so i assume it's not about the version. A friend of mine's got the same version and everything shows up properly :?

djmatthewgr wrote:hmm whyterabbyt I will try a font pack to see if it gets fixed..

You'd possibly need to know what font was used if its not standard. But its possible it might not be on your system even though it 'should' be standard.

Just a work to end me contacting the developer arguement. We all know it takes a while to get a response for helpdesks but that does not mean we shouldn't. That said I have already contacted the developer as we speak but i was hoping for a faster solution that's why i reached this forum for help. Now please since u are willing to help dedicate ur energy on helping and not arguing with each other.

whyterabbyt wrote:You'd possibly need to know what font was used if its not standard. But its possible it might not be on your system even though it 'should' be standard.
This is prob the first thing i should've asked the developer. What font was used for Nitroflex...pfff

djmatthewgr wrote:This is prob the first thing i should've asked the developer. What font was used for Nitroflex...pfff
You can try, but have you had this kind of problems with other plugs you use, that text has disappeared completely?

Numanoid wrote:have you had this kind of problems with other plugs you use, that text has disappeared completely?
no this is the first time and only with synthblitz vsts. i wish i knew the fonts used to give a try right now.

djmatthewgr wrote:
Numanoid wrote:have you had this kind of problems with other plugs you use, that text has disappeared completely?
no this is the first time and only with synthblitz vsts. i wish i knew the fonts used to give a try right now.
Well, I would try to upgrade to latest version.

Even if you contact the dev about which font, to upgrade to latest version is what will be his first recommendation.

The upgrade is free, you should have received an E-mail from the dev about them.

djmatthewgr wrote:
Did you manage to fix the problem?

Return to “Instruments”