Spire Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elektro Synth 1.5 Spire Presets Spire

great that the developer is on top of it...and looking forward to testing the update in logic X... thanx!

sigh, still problems on os x/logic X. i opened one instance of a factory pad ('salient sky'), and crazy glitches...as before. so...maybe better (?), but a way to go.
still, love this plugin, and use it a lot (just not for dense pads.....).

Could you send to support@reveal-sound.com rendered wav and you host parameters - model/CPU/RAM etc. ?

sound_dev wrote:Could you send to support@reveal-sound.com rendered wav and you host parameters - model/CPU/RAM etc. ?
will do...thanx!

Thanks for adding the VU meter and removing the serial number.

communicated with the developers...for now, the thing for mac users to try: reduce voices. i.e. "6 to 8 voices". so will try that. this is such a great synth, i WILL make it work!! 8)

Any one mention that in the new version there is a preset glitch, where when you load a user made preset it just says "init"...in other words the name of the preset will not show in the gui. A minor glitch but...

Would really love to see a midi learn save in the upcoming updates, so I don't have to re-assign my knobs and faders every time I close Spire!

Spire Synthesizer update to v1.0.12
==========================
+ Add: Filter Type "Combo" with 4 different modes
+ Add: Sound Bank Selector
- Fixed: Stepper HOLD button state issue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMuxO0uuVWM

Nice update!
Only a question... it seems you dropped the idea of a preset browser?

Thank you. The Sound Bank Selector is a welcome addition. :)
Bitwig Certified Trainer

4damind wrote:Nice update!
A full blown preset browser would be fantastic. :tu:
Bitwig Certified Trainer

I thought the full blown preset browser was planned for summer's 1.2 which will include some more cpu optimisation?

for me personally whilst the full blown preset browser would be fantastic, this sound bank selector carries me close enough to what I want.

rsp
sound sculptist

4damind wrote:Nice update!
No, we are still planning to release preset browser, but it takes some time.

Please add multi-thread support.

I can work with Spire even now on i7 (I used 15 instances in a track without any issues), but for those killer hypersaw pads, you need multi-threading...
I made a pad which literally buries Access Virus. And it runs on my CPU.
But to make it work with full 16-voice polyphony, it really demands multi-threading.

Thanks for the amazing machine!

Return to “Instruments”