Textur soundset for U-he ACE: Expanded

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I love ACE! There's nothing quite like it. Textur is the product of a long period of experimentation. In it you'll find a good number of pads, ranging from bright, ethereal sounds to dark, atonal drones. There are bells, soundscapes, keys and organs, and a smattering of FX, leads and percussion.
  • Now expanded to 80 patches: 37 Pads, 10 FX, 16 Keys, 8 Monos, 9 Shorts.
  • GBP £7.50 (approx. USD $12, EUR €9.50).
  • Free updates when I release more ACE patches.
  • Pay by Paypal, receive patchbank by email within 24 hours (probably much sooner).
  • 4 sample patches for free (zip includes installation instructions).
  • Full list of patches and explanatory notes (PDFs).
  • Buy here!
https://soundcloud.com/coincidental/sets/textur
Last edited by coincidental on Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

Quick heads up that you can get this on sale for only GBP £5 till the end of June. I'll be adding some more patches soon (free if you've bought it already). Happy Solstice! :party:
Textur for ACE

phantastic set! great for ambient and alike. :clap:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:phantastic set! great for ambient and alike. :clap:
Glad you like it - thanks a lot!
Textur for ACE

coincidental wrote:
murnau wrote:phantastic set! great for ambient and alike. :clap:
Glad you like it - thanks a lot!
absolutely agree... your work on these brings out all the good quirkiness that ACE offers. truly fun sounds. reminds me of the stuff that I spent hours coming up with on my Pro One and Arp Axxe many many years ago :D

blortblort wrote:absolutely agree... your work on these brings out all the good quirkiness that ACE offers. truly fun sounds. reminds me of the stuff that I spent hours coming up with on my Pro One and Arp Axxe many many years ago :D
Thank you! I never got my hands on an Axxe, but I know what you mean - ACE has a lot of character.

The Soundcloud demos are now downloadable FWIW.
Textur for ACE

Quick bump for the sale prices - I'll let things run on another day or so (to take account of time zones, monthly pay cheques etc). NB that Prism Sticks and After Hours are also discounted!
Textur for ACE

Quick bump to mention that this soundset has been expanded to 80 patches. Existing owners should have received an email with the new patches - no charge. Email or message me if it doesn't turn up soon.

The price will go up a bit, but I doubt I'll get round to it for a little while, so enjoy the cheaper price for now :tu:

When I next have a spare moment I'll make a new demo or two using the new patches. They're in the same vein as the original ones, put perhaps a little more dusty and distorted. :wink:
Textur for ACE

As promised ... a couple more demos, one featuring just one patch (and a little reverb):
https://soundcloud.com/coincidental/crisp-channels
and one featuring two patches, with a nod to 1950s/radiophonic pioneers:
https://soundcloud.com/coincidental/tes ... e-wireless
That's all for now, folks!
Textur for ACE

A very small bump for the bank as it's now on sale till the end of July. I think it's quite likely that I'll add some more patches to it later in the year (and definitely if there are any nice little extra features added), so this is a good chance to grab it before the regular price inches up slightly again.
Last edited by coincidental on Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Textur for ACE

Best ACE sound set I've heard. :phones:

Ridan wrote:Best ACE sound set I've heard. :phones:
Thank you! There are lots of good sets available for ACE, but I'm glad these sounds struck a chord with you :D
Textur for ACE

Return to “Soundware”