My new amp has arrived.

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I got my new yamaha thr10c today.

Pretty interesting.
My Strat hasn't sounded as good in over ten years. The fastback (LP copy) also sounded better through this thing then everything that has come before it. Some of the other guitars didn't fair as well. I haven't given up hope on them but I'll get into specifics later on. I've yet to install the software and connect the amp to the computer. I've just gone through all the amp models with little to no effects and adjusted the EQ

The stereo speakers make the amp sound both louder/fuller even at marginal settings. Sound louder to the listener up close without being loud. I spent the better part of the day with the amp 2 feet away facing me with the "Guitar" volume set at 10' o'clock. It has three level settings. Gain, Master, "Guitar" Gain and master emulate both the pre and master volume levels and response at those levels while "Guitar" affects only the level you hear it at. The sims are quite faithful to the original models in all aspects (volume/gain/eq responsiveness) with no aliasing (pod) or noise (korg pandora) or latency.

I've still got to set it up with my computer. I'm dying to get all the other sounds out of it
Synapse Audio Dune 3 I'm in love

Pics!
[Insert Signature Here]

My old amp has arrived... But then, it never left.

bailees7irish wrote:Pics!
It's too dark to snap a photo. A stock image will have to suffice.

Synapse Audio Dune 3 I'm in love

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”