What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

7902 posts since 20 Nov, 2003, from Lost and Spaced

Postby osiris; Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:48 am Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

Beiberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 vehicles :eight Ferraris, three Mercedes, a Lamborghini, a Skyline, and a Prius

I feel for the Prius owner.
addled muppet weed

34212 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:51 am Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

get a donald trump haircut.
KVRAF

4587 posts since 13 Jan, 2003, from Kent, UK

Postby GaryG; Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:51 am Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

vurt wrote:get a donald trump haircut.

or a Jimmy Saville for ultimate offense.
()_()
(O.o)
(")(")
KVRAF

3694 posts since 3 Jul, 2012

Postby V0RT3X; Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:32 am Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

I should have posted this in HPC.
This space is empty.
addled muppet weed

Postby vurt; Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:36 am Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

GaryG wrote:
vurt wrote:get a donald trump haircut.

or a Jimmy Saville for ultimate offense.

now then (x3) :party:
KVRAF

40109 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:30 pm Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

V0RT3X wrote:I should have posted this in HPC.

Nah, kvr is not quite as uptight as it once was ;)
KVRian

1122 posts since 14 Aug, 2012, from Australia

Postby werp; Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:33 pm Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

Hunt down every single smurf worldwide.
Make a killing selling smurfburgers.
My avatar is fat and lazy, I'm 11 pixels narrower but just as lazy.
KVRian

Postby werp; Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:05 pm Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

Dedicate my life to bringing plaited nose hairs to the exalted heights of fashion.
KVRAF

3426 posts since 7 Jan, 2005, from Hamilton, New Zealand

Postby metamorphosis; Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:32 pm Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

V0RT3X wrote:I can't believe that Vulva stuff is real.. lol

Warning obviously the link is NSFW
http://www.vulva-original.com/intimate-scent.htm#/home/

Holy shit
XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 Optimisation, DAW Tips, AudioXP - XPFree
I made an oddly-acoustic album and an electronica thing and an alt-metal doohicky...
KVRian

Postby werp; Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:45 pm Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

metamorphosis wrote:

Holy shit

Some things I'd rather have home made.
Plaited nose hairs act like a wick so odours are inclined to linger.
KVRAF

19899 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:48 pm Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

metamorphosis wrote:

Holy shit

No, that's only if you sniff the back of the bottle... :hihi:
KVRAF

10985 posts since 18 Oct, 2003, from Berlin, Germany

Postby Compyfox; Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:04 pm Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

At 10 million?

I'd buy this complex I live in, kick out our so called "caretaker" and do all the things myself (with proper copanies to repair stuff!). Then throw out all the asocial people, get my "dream apartment" after connecting several, completely renovate that whole thing (with several changes for the better) so that all(!) tenants are happy, ask for a slightly higher rent.

Then maybe buy another house complex or whatever - so I have some additional sort of income.

After that, buy a house at the corner or outside of Berlin, build a studio into the basement, an area for the lady in the upper floor - a "family area" in the middle section of the house. Then live like a normal person even if I still have a load of dosh left over.

At this day and age, this is definitely unheard of.
Thinking logical, do something for your future, remain modest.

But sadly, I'm never as lucky to win anything... and the landlord is not selling this pile of crap. At least not for a reasonable price (2mil would be way too much for this sh*t, considering what needs to be repaired and maintenanced in here).
KVRAF

3741 posts since 13 Oct, 2009

Postby ghettosynth; Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:20 pm Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

Buy Omnisphere.
addled muppet weed

Postby vurt; Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:35 am Re: What offensive things would you do if you won 10 million dollars?

buy a load of serial killers old apartments/flats/houses and set up my own bed n breakfast chain.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic