One-Synth-Challenge 61: OBXD - Submissions, Chat, Voting and Results

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

"You guys are fine, just vote to your hearts delight, and put your own track anywhere - it will be moved later on "

:hihi:

Voted
:)

BlackWinny wrote:
RichardSemper wrote:
bjporter wrote: - Last day for voting is 15th March (KVR time).
perhaps you mean 15th April?...
April's fool?
:D

Thanks... fixed that :oops: :oops:

BlackWinny wrote:
RichardSemper wrote:
bjporter wrote: - Last day for voting is 15th March (KVR time).
perhaps you mean 15th April?...
April's fool?
:D
"fool me once, shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

VOTED

Some good tracks and good luck to everyone.

Voted! really a very good and fast method for voting, congratulations!
Last edited by ballacr75 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Voted. I took the time and didn't regret it.

P.S. @ BJ
Congratulations to the wonderfully smooth voting page. Spectacular wallpaper 8) .
P.P.S.
OBXD rules! A pity I didn't submit for various reasons. This synth will stay with me.

RuediRena wrote:Voted. I took the time and didn't regret it.

P.S. @ BJ
Congratulations to the wonderfully smooth voting page. Spectacular wallpaper 8) .
P.P.S.
OBXD rules! A pity I didn't submit for various reasons. This synth will stay with me.

Thanks Ruedi! :hug:

However I think we all should give V'ger a HUGE HUGE round of applause for all the work and dedication he's put in the past few years. We're basically trying to automate a lot of that stuff, and not many know how much time he's put into it.

Also everyone should start bugging V'ger to make a tune - he hasn't done OSC in a LONG time. Check out his page, and write some comments on these tracks (Son of a gun, and Humanoid were OSC entries): https://soundcloud.com/vger-1

Maybe we can liven up his spirits and energize a new age of V'ger :)

It's about time :smack:

bjporter wrote: I think we all should give V'ger a HUGE HUGE round of applause for all the work and dedication he's put in the past few years. We're basically trying to automate a lot of that stuff, and not many know how much time he's put into it.

Also everyone should start bugging V'ger to make a tune - he hasn't done OSC in a LONG time. Check out his page, and write some comments on these tracks
+1
Seriously! I've been checking them out - Awesome. Join in again V-ger and show us mere novices how its done :clap: :clap: :hail:

Voted !

I like this new system very much. It is easy and fast. Best of both worlds :tu:
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

:oops: Thanks for the nice comments but now you put the pressure on.. Writers block... can't... think... :-o

DELETED
Last edited by marks-a-whybikky on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cheers and consider uploading here as well: http://www.kvraudio.com/product/obxd--- ... /downloads

Voted. The new page is fantastic, Mr. Porter; thanks!

DELETED
Last edited by marks-a-whybikky on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”